The event, slated for Sept. 23 in New York, aims to explore the ways in which technology and new media have the power to change the world -- touching on critical issues including poverty, gender equality, and education.
- Facebook Goliath Keli Network Raises $14 Million, Renames Itself ‘Jellysmack’, Hires Former ‘Mashable’ And Red Bull Execs
Philanthropic YouTube Star Lilly Singh To Headline Mashable’s 9th Annual ‘Social Good Summit’
Lilly Singh Hires Former Mashable Exec To Help Launch Her Own ‘Unicorn Island’ Production Company
The studio will develop a slate of comedy, animation, horror, and unscripted projects for film, television and digital distribution.
Funny Or Die Cuts Staff For The Second Time In Two Years
Funny Or Die's CEO Mike Farah sent out a memo today announcing a layoff round, the second one the company has experienced in the past two years.
- Refinery29 Lays Off 34 Employees Amid “Challenging” Year For Digital Media
- Mashable Will Reportedly Lay Off 50 Employees As Part Of Sale To Ziff Davis
- IGN, PCMag, AskMen Owner Acquires Mashable For $50 Million
- Google Is Working On Its Own Answer To Snapchat Discover
- Mashable Reportedly Consider Sale To German Media Company ProSiebenSat.1
- Mashable Launches Vertical Video Format Called Reels
- With Hire Of Former Fullscreen Exec, Mashable Looks To Produce Long-Form Content
- YouTube Opens Up A Pop-Up Space For Creators In Sydney