Along with launching an info hub and donating ad credits, TikTok is spending the month of May spotlighting ten creators who are open about mental health and "have made a significant impact both on and off the platform over the past year," it says.
- TikTok is developing a chatbot
TikTok donates $2 million for Mental Health Awareness Month
- TikTok fined $15.9 million for failing to remove underage users from its platform
- TikTok re-ups with the UFC for more exclusive livestreams
- President Biden now has the authority to ban TikTok. But should he?
- ‘John Wick’ taps TikTok for $500,000 trivia promo
- TikTok’s reportedly figuring out how to pay creators more for their content
- TikTok adds new marketing goals in continued appeal to small businesses
- TikTok admits it can control which videos are “heating” up
- TikTok’s creator marketplace is tapping talent managers
Subscribe for daily Tubefilter Top Stories