Under the multi-year expansion of UFC's deal, it "will continue to work directly with the TikTok team to produce original live and VOD content specifically for UFC's international channels," TikTok said in a press release.
- TikTok fined $15.9 million for failing to remove underage users from its platform
TikTok re-ups with the UFC for more exclusive livestreams
President Biden now has the authority to ban TikTok. But should he?
The U.S. House of Representatives approved a bill that would ban TikTok on all devices in the United States. Now it's Biden's turn to act.
‘John Wick’ taps TikTok for $500,000 trivia promo
Starting Feb. 22, the platform is hosting five days' worth of live, interactive, HQ Trivia-esque events with a total prize pool of $500,000.
- TikTok’s reportedly figuring out how to pay creators more for their content
- TikTok adds new marketing goals in continued appeal to small businesses
- TikTok admits it can control which videos are “heating” up
- TikTok’s creator marketplace is tapping talent managers
- TikTok’s plan to get more agency dollars includes cheap ads
- TikTok’s testing sleep reminders
- IMDb wants TikTok users to talk up their favorite movies and shows
- TikTok’s 18-and-up videos have arrived. Don’t get the wrong idea about what that means.