TikTok says it now stores 100% of U.S. user data on cloud servers operated by Santa Clara, California-based tech company Oracle.
- TikTok Shop struggled to catch on in the U.K. Now Bytedance is dialing back its e-commerce plans.
TikTok head talks ‘Project Texas’ in response to rising data security concerns
Khaby Lame has the most followers on TikTok. Now he’s getting into NFTs
Khaby Lame, who is now the most-followed creator on TikTok, has partnered with crypto exchange Binance to debunk myths and mint NFTs.
FCC commissioner says TikTok is an “unacceptable national security risk”
A TikTok spokesperson told the Washington Post that TikTok would “gladly engage with lawmakers to set the record straight.”
- Khaby Lame has passed Charli D’Amelio to become TikTok’s most-followed creator
- TikTok now lets users report deceptive ads aimed at kids
- Jakey Boehm lets his TikTok followers wake him up in the middle of the night. He just made $34,000 in a single month.
- TikTok comedian Jericho Mencke uses subscriptions to fuel his new interview series
- TikTok’s reportedly trying to get back into India
- TikTok is testing a distractionless “clear mode”
- TikTok’s subscriptions are going live on a few accounts soon
- Is TikTok looking to push into gaming?