Super Thanks works a bit like Super Chat, in that it lets YouTube users give specific amounts of money directly to creators, with the option of attaching a personal message. However, unlike Super Chats, which are sent during live streams, Super Thanks is only for video-on-demand uploads.
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 07/19/2021
YouTube Expands New ‘Super Thanks’ VOD Tipping Feature To Thousands Of Creators
Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 07/12/2021
The Clay by CHC, a channel that shows off seasonal cocktail concoctions, is in our U.S. Top 50 thanks to its YouTube performance.
YouTube Adds Subscriber-Only Chats And Polls For Livestreamers, Expands ‘Clips’ Feature To More Gaming Creators
All gaming creators with at least 1,000 subscribers now have access to Clips, a feature YouTube first unveiled in January. Clips gives any YouTube user the ability to highlight between five and sixty seconds of content from creators’ uploads and live streams.
- YouTube Taps Lilly Singh, Binging With Babish To Talk Post-Pandemic Marketing Strategies With Top CMOs
- YouTube Shorts Goes Global, Rolling Out In 100+ Countries
- Google Play Taps The Try Guys For Portal A-Produced ‘Pokémon Go’ Campaign
- YouTube Testing ‘Achievement Cards’ In Studio Dashboards To Mark Creator Milestones
- YouTube Rolls Out Personalized Video Recommendation Feed ‘New To You’
- YouTube, Emojam Partnership Lets Creators Reward Channel Members With Custom Sound-Enabled GIFs, Emojis (Exclusive)
- YouTube Algorithm Frequently Recommends Videos Viewers Regret Watching, Study Finds
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 07/05/2021