YouTube has announced three updates to Community posts, a tool enabling creators to stay in touch with viewers outside of traditional video uploads, including polls, GIFs, text posts, and images.
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 05/10/2021
YouTube Will Now Furnish Analytics For Creators’ Non-Video ‘Community’ Posts
YouTube Shorts Launches $100 Million Fund To Pay Creators Of Top Videos
Any creator who uploads content to Shorts, YouTube’s TikTok competitor, will be eligible to receive money from the fund. Whether or not they do depends on how much traffic that content drives.
- YouTube Is Beta Testing Subscriber-Only Chat Mode For Live Streams
- Prince William And Kate Middleton Launch Official YouTube Channel
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 05/03/2021
- YouTube ‘Shorts’ Is Rolling Out To All Creators In The U.S., Will Replace ‘Explore’ Tab On App Homescreen
- YouTube Viewers Now Watch More Than 1 Billion Hours Of Content Each Day
- YouTube Will Begin Withholding U.S. Income Tax From Revenue Earned By International Creators
- YouTube To Host Livestreamed ‘Beauty Festival’ Featuring Michelle Phan, Emma Chamberlain, Paris Hilton
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 04/26/2021