YouTube has provided a rare window into its in-house creator partnerships team, which works one-on-one with thousands of top creators to offer production advice as well as guidance in maximizing ads, brand deals, and other monetization prospects.
- With A Year Of Shorts Under Its Belt, YouTube Is Still Figuring Out Creator Monetization
YouTube Gives Rare Glimpse Into Massive ‘Creator Partnerships’ Team, Which Counsels 12,000 Resident Stars
YouTube’s Election Conspiracies Ban Slashed Spread Of Misinformation On Twitter And Facebook, Too (Study)
By Dec. 21, less than 20% of election fraud claims on Twitter involved YouTube videos. And by Jan. 20--after YouTube’s Jan. 7 pronouncement that it would give a Community Guidelines strike to any channels that endorsed election misinformation--less than 5% was from YouTube.
Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 10/11/2021
FlavCity with Bobby Parrish is an ordinary cooking channel that is performing well on YouTube Shorts and TikTok thanks to a two-year-old.
- YouTube Taps 30 Indian Creators For #CreateWithCare Diversity Campaign
- YouTube Is Demonetizing (But Not Banning) Climate Change Misinformation
- YouTube To Stop Making Year-End ‘Rewind’ Videos (Exclusive)
- YouTube Shutters 2 R. Kelly Channels Following Sex Trafficking Conviction
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 10/04/2021
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 09/27/2021
- YouTube Announces Outright Ban On All Vaccine Misinformation, Not Just COVID
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 09/20/2021