The channel Epic Humans, which shows people accomplishing extraordinary things and makes use of YouTube Shorts, made it into our U.S. top 50.
- YouTube Algorithm Frequently Recommends Videos Viewers Regret Watching, Study Finds
Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 07/05/2021
Individuals Now Spend More Time On TikTok Than YouTube, Facebook, Netflix–At Least On Android (Report)
YouTube Is Letting Some Creators Set Custom Rules For Their Channel’s Comment Sections
As part of a test (meaning the feature may or may not be implemented more widely in the future), YouTube is giving a small number of creators “the ability to define up to three Channel Guidelines for comments,” Conor, a member of YouTube’s monetization team, said in a July 1 Creator Insider upload.
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 06/28/2021
- YouTube, Hollywood Park To Open 6,000-Seat ‘YouTube Theater’ That Will Host Creator Events, Concerts
- YouTube’s Pride 2021 Stream To Kick Off This Afternoon With Daniel Howell, Gigi Gorgeous, JoJo Siwa
- YouTube Taps ‘The Try Guys’ For Olympics-Themed Originals Slate
- Here’s Why YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki Says She Follows Platform Drama
- YouTube To Make All ‘Unlisted’ Videos Uploaded Before 2017 ‘Private’ — But Creators Can Opt Out
- European Union Court Says YouTube Is Not Legally Liable When Users Upload Copyrighted Content—For Now
- Olivia Rodrigo To Host ‘Sour Prom’ Concert Film On YouTube Next Week