Faced with high-profile lawsuits and a proposed bill targeting the fees its Play Store marketplace charges app developers, Google has announced it will lower its cut of recurring subscription revenues from 30% to 15%.
Google Cuts Play Store Fees To 15% Of App Subscription Revenues
Alexis Ohanian, Gen Z Entrepreneur Tiffany Zhong Launch Podcast About NFTs
Reddit co-founder and venture capitalist Alexis Ohanian and Tiffany Zhong -- the founder of creator startup Islands -- will tackle the burgeoning NFT market in a new podcast called Probably Nothing.
NFT Project ‘Forgotten Runes Wizard’s Cult’ Is Getting A TV Show
Forgotten Runes Wizard’s Cult launched on NFT market OpenSea in June, offering 10,000 unique images that, according to Animation World Network, all sold out to separate buyers in less than 30 minutes.
- YouTube Millionaires: Nava Rose’s YouTube Channel Took Her From Casual DIYs To Styling K-Pop Idols
- YouTube Millionaires: BENOFTHEWEEK On The Art Of “Thrifting For Ideas”
- YouTube Millionaires: For 2HYPE Member ZackTTG, It All Comes Back To Basketball
- YouTube Millionaires: Jessica Vill’s Wardrobe Wizardry Transforms Her Into Silver Screen Stars
- Creators On The Rise: Thanks To YouTube, Walt Disney And MTV Animator Patrick Smith Can Go Indie Full-Time
- Creators On The Rise: Ellen & Brian’s K-Pop Dance Covers Are Turning Their Channel Into A Chart-Topper
- Creators On The Rise: GiaNina Paolantonio Found Her Footing On The “Dancer’s Paradise” That Is TikTok
- Creators On The Rise: How Ariana Lee’s Pet Cockatoo Made Her TikTok Content Take Flight
- Disney+ Is Dominating The Social Media Ad Game
- Climbing The Charts: NBC Sports Adds Nearly 300 Million Minutes Watched On YouTube, Facebook During Olympics
- Social Video Tune-In Trends: Which Creators Won Minutes Watched In July 2021?
- Climbing The Charts: Which Top Creators Are Growing Watch Time Across Facebook And YouTube?