YouTubers Ethan Klein and Hila Klein of h3h3 Productions and the clothing brand Teddy Fresh have prevailed in two of four lawsuits filed against them by video company Triller and its founder, Ryan Kavanaugh – which has spawned a nasty battle on social media between the two parties.
Ethan, Hila Klein Prevail In 2 Of 4 Lawsuits Filed By Triller And Its Owner Ryan Kavanaugh
Digital Brand Architects Elevates SVP Hilary Williams To Partner
Digital Brand Architects (DBA), a talent management firm owned by and predominantly focused on lifestyle creators, has upped Hilary Williams to partner status.
YouTube Wants To Auto-Download Videos For You
This feature detects when users are connected to wi-fi and uses that connection to download up to 20 recommended videos per week to their device.
- YouTube Millionaires: For Mighty Duck, TikTok Is A Commercial. YouTube Is The Show.
- YouTube Millionaires: Meet The Fab Five Behind VoicePlay
- YouTube Millionaires: Seven Years Ago, Thivi Learned Her Trade From YouTube’s Beauty Gurus. Now She Teaches Millions Of Viewers.
- YouTube Millionaires: Thanks To YouTube, Violet Orlandi Is Taking The Stage In Her Own Recording Studio
- Creators On The Rise: How Jamie Dalton Turned Her Flair For Fishkeeping Into A Booming YouTube Channel–And A Successful Small Business
- Creators On The Rise: Dr. Ryan’s Prescription? “Subscribe For A Face Mask.”
- Creators On The Rise: “Pasta Protectors” Matteo And Emiliano Are Here To Judge Your Terrible TikTok Recipes
- Creators On The Rise: Onevilage Has Uploaded 5+ YouTube Shorts Every Single Day For The Past Six Months
- Insights: Jack Dorsey Finally Frees Twitter Bird To Fly Higher, If It Can
- Insights: Will Twitter Be Blue When It Discovers What It’s Really Worth?
- Insights: The Donald Finally, Maybe, Gets Ready To Create The Social Media App We’ve Been Bigly Pining For
- Insights: Short-Video App Clash Goes Public, Built On Bones Of Vine Successor Byte