Hsieh's bottom line: If you're a YouTuber and you're not making Shorts content, you should be.
YouTube Millionaires: ZHC says if you’re a YouTuber and you’re not making Shorts content, you should start “right now”
A lawsuit is alleging that TikTok’s For You page recommended a deadly challenge
A 10-year-old girl saw the "blackout challenge" on her TikTok For You page and died after attempting it, according to a new lawsuit.
TikTok is starting to look more like a record label
TikTok parent company Bytedance is looking to hire A&R execs to improve music platform SoundOn and function more like a record label.
- YouTube Millionaires: ZHC says if you’re a YouTuber and you’re not making Shorts content, you should start “right now”
- YouTube Millionaires: Sarah-Jayne has spent 9 years building a crochet business on YouTube. She just opened her own studio.
- YouTube Millionaires: Tati Mitchell started making content with a cheap phone and her bathroom mirror. Now her fanbase is helping her start a business.
- YouTube Millionaires: Vlad SlickBartender wants to be the most-subscribed-to cocktail-maker on YouTube–so watch out, Ryan Reynolds
- Creators On The Rise: The animators behind The Land of Boggs gave up trying to make it on YouTube. Then their channel got 300 million views.
- Creators On The Rise: Meet the guppy enthusiast behind YouTube and TikTok’s “fish portals” craze
- Creators On The Rise: ichvse always thought he’d get his first million followers on Vine. He found them on TikTok instead.
- Creators On The Rise: Doobydobap’s “don’t yuck my yum” approach to cooking celebrates down-home Korean dishes
- Insights: Jack Dorsey Finally Frees Twitter Bird To Fly Higher, If It Can
- Insights: Will Twitter Be Blue When It Discovers What It’s Really Worth?
- Insights: The Donald Finally, Maybe, Gets Ready To Create The Social Media App We’ve Been Bigly Pining For
- Insights: Short-Video App Clash Goes Public, Built On Bones Of Vine Successor Byte