TikTok is commemorating the one-year anniversary of TikTok For Business -- its public-facing website where advertisers can review ad products, tender purchases, track spend, and glean best practices -- with a new community-wide hashtag campaign.
TikTok Fetes One-Year Anniversary Of Ad Platform By Asking Creators To ‘Re:Make’ Iconic Commercials
Logan Paul Signs With WME, Leaving Previous Representation At CAA
The multi-talented influencer Logan Paul has departed CAA to join competing talent agency WME.
Creators On The Rise: Austin Sprinz Uploads At Least 4 Videos A Day—And They’re Netting Him Nearly A Billion Views A Month
Like many of our other featurees, Sprinz didn’t set out to make a career out of content creation. But when he realized there was seemingly a method to the madness of TikTok, and that he could examine his audience’s responses to different videos and tweak future productions to perform better, he was determined to see if his findings (coupled with a regular upload schedule) could help him stake a presence on social media.
- Animal Capital, Logan Paul Buy Into Bitcoin Reward App Lolli’s $10 Million Series A
- YouTube Reports Record $7 Billion In Ad Revenue, Says Shorts Generates 15 Billion Views Per Day
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 07/26/2021
- Top 50 Most Viewed YouTube Channels Worldwide • Week Of 07/26/2021
- YouTube Millionaires: Creator Collective AMP Thinks It’s Got The Secret Sauce
- YouTube Millionaires: Jiedel’s Channel Is A Grab Bag Of Gaming, Sports, Cooking, And Challenges—And Viewers Dig The Variety
- YouTube Millionaires: Comedy-Focused Family ‘Tsuriki Show’ Shot To 3.5 Million Subscribers In 3 Months
- YouTube Millionaires: Lucky Maker Hopes His ‘Minecraft’ Adventures Will Take Him To 50 Million Subscribers
- Creators On The Rise: Austin Sprinz Uploads At Least 4 Videos A Day—And They’re Netting Him Nearly A Billion Views A Month
- Creators On The Rise: Jake Fellman’s YouTube Channel Was Supposed To Advertise His Animation Skills. 5 Billion Views Later, It’s His Career.
- Creators On The Rise: How DankScole’s 30-Day YouTube Shorts Experiment Became A Full-Time Career
- Creators On The Rise: Cam Casey Spent The Past Year Conquering TikTok And Snapchat. Now He’s Making His Move On YouTube Shorts.
- Insights: Netflix Looks To An Immersive Future With Gaming Initiative
- Insights: Facebook Won Big Antitrust Decision, But Big Tech’s Headaches Are Far From Done
- Insights: Supreme Court Does For College Athlete-Influencers What The NCAA Would Never Do
- Insights: Punch-Drunk Over Social Media’s Pugilistic Profit Plans
- Videos On YouTube And Facebook Get 70% As Much Viewership As Linear TV Shows (Report)
- Discovery/Warner Merger Makes Conglomerate With As Many As 150 Million Unique Viewers In U.S.
- Twitch Continues To See Record Traffic, With New Installs Up 62% YOY (Report)
- This Week In Social Video: Billie Eilish, NFL Draft, Kentucky Derby