Instagram and its parent company Facebook have announced a series of changes today that are designed to protect younger users -- including that, going forward, advertisers will only be able to target users under the age of 18 based on their age, gender, and location.
Facebook, Instagram Will No Longer Serve Ads To Users Under Age 18 Based On Interests, Web Activity
100 Thieves Renames Content House Following Lexus Deal, Valkyrae, Fuslie Appointed Brand Ambassadors
Esports org 100 Thieves is tackling the luxury space in a major way. Roughly a week after unveiling the first launch from its multi-faceted collab with Italian fashion house Gucci, the company has pacted with Lexus as its first luxury automotive brand partner.
Discord Creates Short Film Explaining Itself With Cameos From MrBeast, Marques Brownlee, Bretman Rock
Online community platform Discord has created a six-minute movie about its raison d’etre starring Danny DeVito and Awkwafina.
- Studio71 Signs 16 YouTube Channels From Viral Lithuanian Media Firm ‘Bored Panda Group’
- Rhett And Link’s 9-Year-Old YouTube Talk Show ‘Good Mythical Morning’ Fetes 2000 Episodes
- Twitter Brought In More Than $1 Billion Last Quarter With Ad Sales Alone
- Lilly Singh Returning To YouTube Channel With Weekly Uploads After Wrapping Late-Night Show
- YouTube Millionaires: Jiedel’s Channel Is A Grab Bag Of Gaming, Sports, Cooking, And Challenges—And Viewers Dig The Variety
- YouTube Millionaires: Comedy-Focused Family ‘Tsuriki Show’ Shot To 3.5 Million Subscribers In 3 Months
- YouTube Millionaires: Lucky Maker Hopes His ‘Minecraft’ Adventures Will Take Him To 50 Million Subscribers
- YouTube Millionaires: KackisHD Does DIY Gaming With “‘Destiny’ For Dummies”
- Creators On The Rise: Jake Fellman’s YouTube Channel Was Supposed To Advertise His Animation Skills. 5 Billion Views Later, It’s His Career.
- Creators On The Rise: How DankScole’s 30-Day YouTube Shorts Experiment Became A Full-Time Career
- Creators On The Rise: Cam Casey Spent The Past Year Conquering TikTok And Snapchat. Now He’s Making His Move On YouTube Shorts.
- Creators On The Rise: Lisa Nguyen Has Always Loved Food. Now A Million People Are Watching Her Learn To Make It.
- Insights: Netflix Looks To An Immersive Future With Gaming Initiative
- Insights: Facebook Won Big Antitrust Decision, But Big Tech’s Headaches Are Far From Done
- Insights: Supreme Court Does For College Athlete-Influencers What The NCAA Would Never Do
- Insights: Punch-Drunk Over Social Media’s Pugilistic Profit Plans
- Videos On YouTube And Facebook Get 70% As Much Viewership As Linear TV Shows (Report)
- Discovery/Warner Merger Makes Conglomerate With As Many As 150 Million Unique Viewers In U.S.
- Twitch Continues To See Record Traffic, With New Installs Up 62% YOY (Report)
- This Week In Social Video: Billie Eilish, NFL Draft, Kentucky Derby