Victor Potrel is an exec at TheSoul Publishing with previous experience at YouTube. Here are his thoughts on YouTube Shorts' new ads.
TheSoul gets billions of views on YouTube Shorts. Here’s how it’s approaching the format’s new ads.
Creators On The Rise: Erin Miller’s nostalgia chic channel is a time warp to 2003
It tells you right there in the banner for Jorge Soto's YouTube channel: "this guy has infinite stories."If you were a teenage mallgoer in the early 2000s, you remember Hollister. The cranked-up music. The overwhelming perfume. The uber dark lighting we're pretty sure was purposefully designed to keep you from seeing the price tags. And, of course, the often delightful staff ready to judge your size, your taste, your budget, and everything else about you.
- As TikTok celebrates Black History Month, it highlights “the sounds that move culture”
- Creative Juice commits $25K to helping Black creators grow their businesses
- Logan Paul and KSI add UFC to their drink brand’s list of sponsorships
- TheGrefg honored Twitch’s Hispanic and Latino community, and 1.75 million concurrent viewers tuned in
- YouTube Millionaires: 2HYPE’s newest member is making a name for himself
- YouTube Millionaires: Twitch didn’t work out for Stanimus. So he started a creator group helping other people succeed.
- YouTube Millionaires: Pro musician Landen Purifoy talk box’d his way to a million subscribers
- YouTube Millionaires: Colin and Samir hit one million subscribers onstage at VidSummit
- Creators On The Rise: Erin Miller’s nostalgia chic channel is a time warp to 2003
- Creators On The Rise: Horchata Soto’s bringing in hundreds of millions of views with his “infinite stories” of surviving retail hell
- Creators On The Rise: Coffeehouse Crime started as a COVID hobby. Now it’s host Adrian Stewart’s full-time career.
- Creators On The Rise: Airsoft entrepreneur kickingmustang could be right in front of you, and you’d never even know it
- Insights: Jack Dorsey Finally Frees Twitter Bird To Fly Higher, If It Can
- Insights: Will Twitter Be Blue When It Discovers What It’s Really Worth?
- Insights: The Donald Finally, Maybe, Gets Ready To Create The Social Media App We’ve Been Bigly Pining For
- Insights: Short-Video App Clash Goes Public, Built On Bones Of Vine Successor Byte