VidCon 2022 will take place June 22-25 in the convention’s usual home, the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, Calif.
TikTok Named Title Sponsor For VidCon 2022
TikTok Names David Allen’s ‘Drone Dancing’ Top Video Of 2021, “Adderall (Corvette, Corvette)” Top Song
TikTok is taking a fond look back at a jam-packed 2021. The company, which has 1 billion users, has shared a total of six lists in the spirit of year-end recapping.
- YouTube Millionaires: Aaron Burriss On Bringing Back The Vlog
- YouTube Millionaires: How Dylan Ayres Turned A Bag Of Rubber Bands Into A Viral Saga
- YouTube Millionaires: Jasmine Shao On Taking #Studytube From High School To College
- YouTube Millionaires: Nava Rose’s YouTube Channel Took Her From Casual DIYs To Styling K-Pop Idols
- Creators On The Rise: Hannah Warling Challenged Herself To Upload 2 Videos Every Day. She Went From 1,000 Followers To 100,000.
- Creators On The Rise: For Now, Content Is Albert’s “Very Expensive Hobby.” But He’s Hoping Millions Of Hungry Viewers Can Help Make It His Career.
- Creators On The Rise: Sheep-Shearing Couple Katie And Darian McRose Fought To Build Their Dream Business. Now Their Work Is Going Viral.
- Creators On The Rise: Cat Chef That Little Puff Is Stirring Up A Purrfect Recipe For Social Media Stardom
- Insights: Jack Dorsey Finally Frees Twitter Bird To Fly Higher, If It Can
- Insights: Will Twitter Be Blue When It Discovers What It’s Really Worth?
- Insights: The Donald Finally, Maybe, Gets Ready To Create The Social Media App We’ve Been Bigly Pining For
- Insights: Short-Video App Clash Goes Public, Built On Bones Of Vine Successor Byte
- 90% Of Content Creators Deal With Burnout. Vibely Wants To Change That.
- Facebook Gaming Is Scoring More Watch Time Than YouTube, Despite Having 100,000 Fewer Streamers
- Disney+ Is Dominating The Social Media Ad Game
- Climbing The Charts: NBC Sports Adds Nearly 300 Million Minutes Watched On YouTube, Facebook During Olympics