Digital-first studio Brat TV, which is behind Gen Z hits like Chicken Girls and Attaway General, is celebrating itself with an inaugural awards show.
Gen Z Studio Brat TV Is Celebrating Itself With Inaugural Awards Show
Lush To Shutter Most Of Its Social Media Accounts, Citing Consumer Well-Being
While most brands are seeing to maximize their social media strategies, Lush has just unveiled a global “anti-social media policy," which will see the cosmetics brand shuttering all of its Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and Snapchat accounts beginning on Friday.
Instagram Testing 60-Second Stories, Quadruple Their Current Length
Instagram Stories may soon become a bit more seamless. The Meta-owned platform has launched a live test of 60-second Stories, Social Media Today reports, which is quadruple the length of the current 15-second segments.
- YouTube Millionaires: Aaron Burriss On Bringing Back The Vlog
- YouTube Millionaires: How Dylan Ayres Turned A Bag Of Rubber Bands Into A Viral Saga
- YouTube Millionaires: Jasmine Shao On Taking #Studytube From High School To College
- YouTube Millionaires: Nava Rose’s YouTube Channel Took Her From Casual DIYs To Styling K-Pop Idols
- Creators On The Rise: For Now, Content Is Albert’s “Very Expensive Hobby.” But He’s Hoping Millions Of Hungry Viewers Can Help Make It His Career.
- Creators On The Rise: Sheep-Shearing Couple Katie And Darian McRose Fought To Build Their Dream Business. Now Their Work Is Going Viral.
- Creators On The Rise: Cat Chef That Little Puff Is Stirring Up A Purrfect Recipe For Social Media Stardom
- Creators On The Rise: Matty Benedetto Makes A Living By Making Things No One Needs
- Insights: Will Twitter Be Blue When It Discovers What It’s Really Worth?
- Insights: The Donald Finally, Maybe, Gets Ready To Create The Social Media App We’ve Been Bigly Pining For
- Insights: Short-Video App Clash Goes Public, Built On Bones Of Vine Successor Byte
- Insights: Facebook Cuts Out Middleman, Runs Own Disinformation Campaign
- 90% Of Content Creators Deal With Burnout. Vibely Wants To Change That.
- Facebook Gaming Is Scoring More Watch Time Than YouTube, Despite Having 100,000 Fewer Streamers
- Disney+ Is Dominating The Social Media Ad Game
- Climbing The Charts: NBC Sports Adds Nearly 300 Million Minutes Watched On YouTube, Facebook During Olympics