The nascent Podcast Academy has announced a full list of 164 nominees for its first annual Awards for Excellence in Audio, aka the Ambies.
The Podcast Academy Unveils 164 Nominees For First Annual Ambies Awards
Insights: Can Paramount+ Help ViacomCBS Catch Up In Expensive Streaming Race?
Can "a mountain" of retreads and reboots, a relatively high price, a late-to-the-game arrival to the market, and a conservative strategy with theatrical releases fuel the kind of streaming video powerhouse that ViacomCBS needs as Paramount+ launches today?
Studio71 Signs 30 Beauty And Lifestyle Creators, Including Nikita Dragun, Trixie Mattel
Studio71 has just unveiled a major beauty and lifestyle creator blitz, signing upwards of 30 influencers in the category to its multi-channel network. Among the new additions to its roster are: transgender vlogger and cosmetics entrepreneur Nikita Dragun; RuPaul's Drag Race stars Trixie Mattel, Katya Zamo, and Miz Cracker; and beauty creators Isabel Bedoya, Hrush Achemyan, Eleanor 'Snitchery' Barnes, Roxette Arisa, and Ashley 'Strashme' Strong.
- YouTube Millionaires: For 17-Year-Old ‘Fortnite’ Enthusiast Ryft, “The Future Is Looking Very Bright”
- YouTube Millionaires: Derkslurp On TikTok, Time Management, And The World’s Most Essential Drink
- YouTube Millionaires: 17-Year-Old LexiVee03 Is Already A Career YouTuber
- YouTube Millionaires: Cross-Platform Couple Des & JuJu Hit One Million Followers On YouTube, TikTok, And Facebook
- TikTok Millionaires: SeanDoesMagic Teaches 15 Million Followers To Embrace Their Inner Houdini
- TikTok Millionaires: For Sarah Schauer, “YouTube Is My Full-Time Job, But TikTok Makes Me Really Happy”
- TikTok Millionaires: “The Jardo Empire” Jumped To 1.2 Million Followers In 8 Months
- TikTok Millionaires: “Pasta Queen” Nadia Caterina Munno Treats TikTok To Classic Italian Noms
- Insights: Can Paramount+ Help ViacomCBS Catch Up In Expensive Streaming Race?
- Insights: Can YouTube Teach Facebook A Better Way To Handle News Content In Australia And Beyond?
- Insights: Apple And Facebook Are Fighting For The Future As Much As For Now
- Insights: Clubhouse, Tech’s Newest Unicorn, Prepares To Open Doors Wide—And Old Timers Are Worried