Twitter is embracing the blockchain.
Twitter’s Now Letting Users Tip One Another In Bitcoin
Here’s Why Snapchat Decreased Its Million-Dollar Daily Payments For ‘Spotlight’ Creators
Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel says the reason that the company lessened creator payouts on its nascent Spotlight platform -- from $1 million daily to millions of dollars per month -- was to avoid repeat videos.
Valkyrae Says She’s Moving Away From Streaming, Launches Her Own Clothing Collection
100 Thieves co-owner Valkyrae, whose real name is Rachell Hofstetter, is launching her own clothing collection in collaboration with influencer merch startup Revolt.
- YouTube Millionaires: After A Decade On YouTube, Ally Hills Has One Simple Content Strategy
- YouTube Millionaires: For College Student And Content Creator Katie Feeney, The Key Is Spontaneity
- YouTube Millionaires: Kai Cenat Tells It Like It Is
- YouTube Millionaires: Tim Dodd Takes A Million Everyday Astronauts To SpaceX And Beyond
- Creators On The Rise: Siblings McKenzi And Reif Starred In ‘Attaway General’ And ‘Lip Sync Battle Shorties.’ Now They’re Taking Center Stage On TikTok.
- Creators On The Rise: Watching YouTube Creators Helped BeastEater Through A “Dark Time.” Now She Wants To Inspire Her Own Viewers.
- Creators On The Rise: Jordi Just Wants To Make People Smile—And She’s Got 9 Million Followers To Show For It
- Creators On The Rise: Navarro Cheerleader Kory Little Gives Viewers Their “Daily Dose Of Adrenaline”
- Disney+ Is Dominating The Social Media Ad Game
- Climbing The Charts: NBC Sports Adds Nearly 300 Million Minutes Watched On YouTube, Facebook During Olympics
- Social Video Tune-In Trends: Which Creators Won Minutes Watched In July 2021?
- Climbing The Charts: Which Top Creators Are Growing Watch Time Across Facebook And YouTube?