Night Media has signed foodie content creator and entrepreneur Gustavo “Guga” Tosta, who is set to launch his own food and product lines this summer.
Night Media Signs YouTube Gourmand Guga Foods, Who’s Launching Two Product Lines This Summer (Exclusive)
Triller Launches NFT Marketplace, Jake Paul-Themed Token Sale Ahead Of Boxing Bout
TrillerNet, the parent company of micro-video TikTok competitor Triller, has launched an NFT Marketplace, as well as its first-ever token sale surrounding Jake Paul’s upcoming boxing match, which is set to air on the platform as a pay-per-view event next week.
Community, A Platform Enabling Creators To Text Message Their Fans, Raises $40 Million
Community, a text messaging-based platform favored by influencers, celebrities, and brands -- which opens up a new communication avenue with their fans -- has raised $40 million in funding from Salesforce Ventures, the software giant's investment arm.
- YouTube Millionaires: The Deal Guy’s Channel Is “An Autobiographical Bargain-Hunting Exposé”
- YouTube Millionaires: For 17-Year-Old ‘Fortnite’ Enthusiast Ryft, “The Future Is Looking Very Bright”
- YouTube Millionaires: Derkslurp On TikTok, Time Management, And The World’s Most Essential Drink
- YouTube Millionaires: 17-Year-Old LexiVee03 Is Already A Career YouTuber
- TikTok Millionaires: SeanDoesMagic Teaches 15 Million Followers To Embrace Their Inner Houdini
- TikTok Millionaires: For Sarah Schauer, “YouTube Is My Full-Time Job, But TikTok Makes Me Really Happy”
- TikTok Millionaires: “The Jardo Empire” Jumped To 1.2 Million Followers In 8 Months
- TikTok Millionaires: “Pasta Queen” Nadia Caterina Munno Treats TikTok To Classic Italian Noms
- Insights: LinkedIn (Re)Discovers Creators While Microsoft Courts Discord
- Insights: I Can’t Wait For Donald Trump’s Social Media Platform To Launch
- Insights: Will NFTs Help Creators Make More Money, Or Just Trap Them In Another Bubble?
- Insights: Can Paramount+ Help ViacomCBS Catch Up In Expensive Streaming Race?