Even us humans can get some sympathetic catharsis watching Ranallo, who's a professional hoof trimmer, tackle all manner of problems befalling our trusty livestock.
Creators On The Rise: Meet Nate Ranallo, Who’s Like Dr. Pimple Popper For Dairy Cows
Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 01/16/2022
Not all of BVIRAL's videos involve animals, but the ones that do have propelled the YouTube Shorts channel into our U.S. Top 50 chart.
Creators Going Pro: Carter Sharer Is Ready To “Take On All Of YouTube”
Over the past four years, Carter Sharer has grown his YouTube business from a risky one-man operation to a team of 20 people that commands 80+ million views per month and an audience of nearly 18 million subscribers across four channels.
- YouTube Millionaires: Carmen Pritchett’s Life “Isn’t Always Sweet And Full Of Rainbows.” That’s Why She Documents It On YouTube.
- YouTube Millionaires: For Mighty Duck, TikTok Is A Commercial. YouTube Is The Show.
- YouTube Millionaires: Meet The Fab Five Behind VoicePlay
- YouTube Millionaires: Seven Years Ago, Thivi Learned Her Trade From YouTube’s Beauty Gurus. Now She Teaches Millions Of Viewers.
- Creators On The Rise: Meet Nate Ranallo, Who’s Like Dr. Pimple Popper For Dairy Cows
- Creators On The Rise: How Jamie Dalton Turned Her Flair For Fishkeeping Into A Booming YouTube Channel–And A Successful Small Business
- Creators On The Rise: Dr. Ryan’s Prescription? “Subscribe For A Face Mask.”
- Creators On The Rise: “Pasta Protectors” Matteo And Emiliano Are Here To Judge Your Terrible TikTok Recipes
- Insights: Jack Dorsey Finally Frees Twitter Bird To Fly Higher, If It Can
- Insights: Will Twitter Be Blue When It Discovers What It’s Really Worth?
- Insights: The Donald Finally, Maybe, Gets Ready To Create The Social Media App We’ve Been Bigly Pining For
- Insights: Short-Video App Clash Goes Public, Built On Bones Of Vine Successor Byte