Liza Koshy is coming back to Netflix. The Work It star has signed on to a new romantic comedy titled Players.
Liza Koshy Joins Netflix Rom-Com ‘Players’, Starring Gina Rodriguez
Spotify Acquires Podcast Preview-Generating Startup Podz
Spotify has acquired podcast discovery startup Podz to help it build and scale a more optimal search experience, the company said.
YouTube Millionaires: Jeffo Joined YouTube To Stay Busy During Lockdowns. Now His Channel Is His Career.
Between filming and editing multiple uploads per week, setting premieres for each of those uploads, and interacting with fans while videos are premiering, Jeffo has made a full-time job of YouTube--and though he didn't join the platform with expectations that his channel would turn into a newfound career, his growth and dedicated audience has convinced him to embrace his future as a content creator.
- Airrack Launched An Online Course For Aspiring YouTubers After Nabbing 1 Million Subscribers In A Year
- Famous Birthdays Testing Paid ‘Pro’ Service To Help Brands, Platforms Detect Emerging Creators
- Charli, Dixie D’Amelio Host TikTok Fashion Show For Their ‘Social Tourist’ Clothing Brand
- Instagram Rolls Out Ads On TikTok Competitor Reels
- YouTube Millionaires: Jeffo Joined YouTube To Stay Busy During Lockdowns. Now His Channel Is His Career.
- YouTube Millionaires: Welcome To The TRY Channel, Where A Cast Of 40+ Irish People React To Culinary Delicacies And Disasters
- YouTube Millionaires: Dangthatsalongname’s Channel Is A Trove Of Memorable Gaming Moments, From ‘Minecraft’ To ‘Among Us’
- YouTube Millionaires: RaidAway Wants Everyone To Feel Welcome On His ‘Call Of Duty’ Channel
- Creators On The Rise: SeanDoesMagic Conjured 3 Million Subscribers And Almost 1 Billion Views In 4 Months
- Creators On The Rise: Jaden Sprinz Sparked TikTok’s Fruit Jelly Craze In 2020. Now He’s Netting 530 Million Views A Month On YouTube.
- Creators On The Rise: Prehistoric Pets Was Averaging 6 Million Views A Month On YouTube. Last Month It Got 220 Million.
- Creators On The Rise: How Alan Chikin Chow Got 7 Million People To Laugh At His “Shower Thoughts”
- Videos On YouTube And Facebook Get 70% As Much Viewership As Linear TV Shows (Report)
- Discovery/Warner Merger Makes Conglomerate With As Many As 150 Million Unique Viewers In U.S.
- Twitch Continues To See Record Traffic, With New Installs Up 62% YOY (Report)
- This Week In Social Video: Billie Eilish, NFL Draft, Kentucky Derby