At a VidCon panel, Tim Jablonski of Little Monster talked about the trends that are powering YouTube Shorts standouts like How Ridiculous.
What does it take to succeed on YouTube Shorts? A strategist looked at 4.5 million videos to find out.
Khaby Lame has passed Charli D’Amelio to become TikTok’s most-followed creator
Khaby Lame, the Senegal-born, Italy-based king of the reaction video, has passed Charli D'Amelio to become TikTok's most-followed account.
Netflix cuts another 300 staffers
“Today we sadly let go of around 300 employees,” a Netflix spokesperson told Variety.
- YouTube Millionaires: Charlie Berens on taking it one joke at a time
- YouTube Millionaires: Steve Porter makes a living giving busted tech a little love
- YouTube Millionaires: Max Miller digs into dishes of the past
- YouTube Millionaires: Cam Anderson makes a living building $20,000 tables–and a million people watch him do it
- Creators On The Rise: Truck driver Alex Nino takes viewers on the road
- Creators On The Rise: High schooler AyoDen started his YouTube channel less than 2 years ago. He just hit 2 million subscribers.
- Creators On The Rise: Florida man brings state-themed standup to YouTube
- Creators On The Rise: $7,000 rent? $20 strawberries? All in the budget for Silicon Valley Girl.
- Insights: Jack Dorsey Finally Frees Twitter Bird To Fly Higher, If It Can
- Insights: Will Twitter Be Blue When It Discovers What It’s Really Worth?
- Insights: The Donald Finally, Maybe, Gets Ready To Create The Social Media App We’ve Been Bigly Pining For
- Insights: Short-Video App Clash Goes Public, Built On Bones Of Vine Successor Byte