Gaming org FaZe Clan is ushering McDonald’s into esports in a major way with a long-term campaign that it says marks the gaming industry’s biggest deal to date with a fast-food chain.
FaZe Clan Inks Long-Term Brand Deal With McDonald’s To Highlight Diversity In Gaming
Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 08/02/2021
Desmond Dennis, an R&B performer whose narrative songs have helped him shine on TikTok, is now making waves on YouTube as well.
Tech Startup Stir Launches ‘Stir For Managers,’ Where Talent Managers And Creators Can See And Share Analytics, Revenue (Exclusive)
- Top 50 Most Viewed YouTube Channels Worldwide • Week Of 08/02/2021
- Tana Mongeau’s ‘Cancelled’ Debuts Within Top 10 On Apple, Spotify Podcast Charts
- YouTube Will Disperse Monthly Payments From $100 To $10,000 To Thousands Of Creators Through New ‘Shorts Fund’
- TikTokers Keara Wilson, Shayné And Zhané Stanley, Chris Cotter, Mya Johnson To Copyright Their Dance Moves
- YouTube Millionaires: Creator Collective AMP Thinks It’s Got The Secret Sauce
- YouTube Millionaires: Jiedel’s Channel Is A Grab Bag Of Gaming, Sports, Cooking, And Challenges—And Viewers Dig The Variety
- YouTube Millionaires: Comedy-Focused Family ‘Tsuriki Show’ Shot To 3.5 Million Subscribers In 3 Months
- YouTube Millionaires: Lucky Maker Hopes His ‘Minecraft’ Adventures Will Take Him To 50 Million Subscribers
- Creators On The Rise: Austin Sprinz Uploads At Least 4 Videos A Day—And They’re Netting Him Nearly A Billion Views A Month
- Creators On The Rise: Jake Fellman’s YouTube Channel Was Supposed To Advertise His Animation Skills. 5 Billion Views Later, It’s His Career.
- Creators On The Rise: How DankScole’s 30-Day YouTube Shorts Experiment Became A Full-Time Career
- Creators On The Rise: Cam Casey Spent The Past Year Conquering TikTok And Snapchat. Now He’s Making His Move On YouTube Shorts.
- Insights: Netflix Looks To An Immersive Future With Gaming Initiative
- Insights: Facebook Won Big Antitrust Decision, But Big Tech’s Headaches Are Far From Done
- Insights: Supreme Court Does For College Athlete-Influencers What The NCAA Would Never Do
- Insights: Punch-Drunk Over Social Media’s Pugilistic Profit Plans
- Videos On YouTube And Facebook Get 70% As Much Viewership As Linear TV Shows (Report)
- Discovery/Warner Merger Makes Conglomerate With As Many As 150 Million Unique Viewers In U.S.
- Twitch Continues To See Record Traffic, With New Installs Up 62% YOY (Report)
- This Week In Social Video: Billie Eilish, NFL Draft, Kentucky Derby