Across 16 Spotlight Challenges, covering topics like holiday food and Christmas decorations, Snapchat will give away $125,000 in December.
- Leenda Dong, who tells funny stories on TikTok, signs with WME (Exclusive)
Snapchat wants to see your #UglySweaters, #ChristmasDecor, and more. $125,000 is up for grabs.
Creators On The Rise: Austen Alexander’s Battle Bus is a view-generating mobile fitness studio–and it’s coming to a street near you.
Back before YouTube Shorts, a lot of Joshua's channel growth came from his impression videos--something he never intended to be a central part of his channel, but after one impression video took off and brought in viewers, he kept doing them.
Misinformation is a “global challenge for society.” Google’s $13.2 million grant will support fact-checkers.
Google and YouTube are providing Poynter and the International Fact-Checking Network with a $13.2 million grant to combat misinformation.
- Raw eater “Liver King” facing backlash for alleged steroid use
- Pearpop raises $18 million to create “the new standard in creator marketing”
- JoJo Siwa and Jack McBrayer will host the new Children’s and Family Emmys
- “Compulsive event organizer” QTCinderella is bringing together big-name streamers for another Christmas concert
- The “first addition to the Blippi universe” is getting her own Netflix show
- YouTube’s favorite polyglot interviewed world leaders in their native languages
- The Try Guys are going live—without a recipe
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 11/27/2022
- Top 50 Most Viewed YouTube Channels Worldwide • Week Of 11/27/2022
- Creators can put out pop quizzes with YouTube’s newest feature
- LankyBox is getting the ghost kitchen treatment, à la Chuck E. Cheese
- Fake animal rescues are still rampant on YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, and Instagram (Study)
- Pop culture comedian Eddy Burback signs with Odd Projects
- Want to put out better podcasts? YouTube’s got a guide for that
- Here are some things to check out during Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday
- Airrack is ready to do it live at the 2022 Streamy Awards
- Party Shirt, a duo known for ‘Fact or Cap’ videos on TikTok, signs with WME (Exclusive)
- Coffeezilla explains why the collapse of FTX “wasn’t an accident”
- Hive now has more than one million downloads. Is it a Twitter killer?
- Charli D’Amelio is the first TikTok influencer to win ‘Dancing with the Stars’