YouTube Originals may be moving away from creator-centric programming, but the video giant appears to have made an exception for the one and only Bretman Rock.
- Spotify Signs Reported $60 Million Exclusivity Deal For Smash Podcast ‘Call Her Daddy’
Bretman Rock To Test His Jungle Survival Skills In New YouTube Original Docuseries
TikTok Named ‘Title Sponsor’ Of October’s VidCon Gathering, Succeeding Longtime Partner YouTube
TikTok has succeeded longtime VidCon Title Sponsor YouTube, assuming top billing for this year’s event.
Target Taps Jackie Aina, PrestonPlayz, Remi Ashten For Third Season Of Hit YouTube Series
Target has tapped a slew of creators for the third season of its flagship influencer programming initiative, a YouTube series dubbed Let’s Target.
- YouTube Will No Longer Allow Masthead Ads Endorsing Political Candidates
- Submissions Are Now Open For The 2021 Streamy Awards
- Josh Richards And Griffin Johnson Launch Gen Z-Focused Marketing Firm ‘HawkeZ’
- YouTube Studio Donut Media Spins Up $260,000 In Preorders For Its First Product, Car Collectible STOCKY
- Digital Network Divimove Rebrands As Pan-European Umbrella Organization ‘We Are Era’
- FaZe Clan Becomes First Esports Org To Grace The Cover Of ‘Sports Illustrated’
- House Of Highlights’ $250K Dodgeball Showdown Will Feature FaZe Clan, 2HYPE
- BuzzFeed, Looking To Raise $200 Million, Eyes Acquisition Of Complex Networks (Report)
- Digital Brand Architects Signs Beauty Creators Antonio Garza, Mikayla Nogueira, More (Exclusive)
- TikTok To Charge As Much As $2 Million For ‘TopView’ Ads In The Fourth Quarter
- YouTube Millionaires: Welcome To The TRY Channel, Where A Cast Of 40+ Irish People React To Culinary Delicacies And Disasters
- 19-Year-Old Twitch Phenom ‘Kyedae’ Signs With Range Media Partners
- On Creator Upload: Does A Video Editing App’s Popularity Signal We’ve Entered The ‘Creator Age’?
- Insights: Punch-Drunk Over Social Media’s Pugilistic Profit Plans
- Netflix Launches Online Store For Apparel, Toys Inspired By Hit Series Like ‘Lupin’, ‘Stranger Things’
- Lifestyle Vlogger Alisha Marie Launches Activewear Brand ‘Parallel Apparel’
- Moonbug Inks Deal With The BBC To Distribute CoComelon, Little Baby Bum, More
- Following Smash Debut Single, Bella Poarch To Co-Headline ‘Virgil’s Mania’ Tour In September
- Instagram Head Adam Mosseri Gives In-Depth Look At Platform’s Recommendation Algorithms For User Feeds, Reels
- Creators On The Rise: Jaden Sprinz Sparked TikTok’s Fruit Jelly Craze In 2020. Now He’s Netting 530 Million Views A Month On YouTube.