Logan Paul and KSI's beverage brand, Prime Hydration, has sponsored the #13 NASCAR car driven by Timmy Hill.
- Halsey called out their record label after being compelled to produce a “viral TikTok moment” for a new song
Logan Paul and KSI are getting some Prime advertising space on the NASCAR circuit
Top 50 Most Viewed YouTube Channels Worldwide • Week Of 05/22/2022
Bayashi TV is a food channel that resembles the UK cooking hub Sam's Eats. Bayashi just reached the #10 spot in our Global Top 50.
Playboy’s OnlyFans competitor hires Loren Piretra from Twitch to get an edge in the influencer marketing game
Loren Piretra, an exec whose previous experience includes a role as Twitch, has joined Playboy's OnlyFans competitor Centerfold.
- WME makes a deal with The Deal Guy (Exclusive)
- TikTok will be the presenting sponsor of the 2022 L.A. Pride Parade
- YouTube Millionaires: Lizzy Capri left her dream job for YouTube. Now she has nearly 8 million subscribers.
- On YouTube, brands are speaking softly in order to be heard
- Jojo Siwa’s fans will be able to tune into Facebook Watch to learn where ‘Jojo Goes’
- Is TikTok looking to push into gaming?
- Emma Chamblerlain is influential on YouTube even when she’s not posting new videos
- TikTok’s Cannes Film Festival partnership has hit some major speed bumps
- Creators On The Rise: How two talking corgis are taking over the internet
- TikTok star Ari Elkins is building playlists on Spotify Live. Then he’s releasing them through a new podcast.
- TikTok’s Showbiz List highlights creators who are ready for their close-up
- Want to loop a YouTube video or skip to its most-watched moments? Now you can.
- YouTube looks to snag more TV dollars as CEO Susan Wojcicki says her company “is the mainstream”
- YouTube bets big on shopping with buyable Beauty Festival, live creator-brand collabs
- Can a random gamer plucked from obscurity beat one of YouTube’s top stars in ‘Fortnite’? SypherPK found out.
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 05/15/2022
- Candle Media has acquired ATTN for roughly $100 million. How will the media company use the news-oriented brand?
- Kevin Lin co-founded Twitch. Now he’s raising a $24 million funding round to create pop culture franchises in the metaverse.
- Top 50 Most Viewed YouTube Channels Worldwide • Week Of 05/15/2022
- Vanessa Guthrie is leaving Snapchat