After 16 months, Clubhouse is formally emerging from beta -- meaning that the app will be open to everyone on both iOS and Android without requiring an invitation from an existing user.
- Creators On The Rise: Jake Fellman’s YouTube Channel Was Supposed To Advertise His Animation Skills. 5 Billion Views Later, It’s His Career.
Clubhouse Will No Longer Require Invites From Existing Users, Unveils New Logo
U.S. Influencer Marketing Spend To Surge 34% To $3.7 Billion This Year, More Than Doubling 2020’s Growth Rate (Report)
Influencer marketing spend is predicted to jump 33.6% in the U.S. this year, reaching $3.7 billion, according to analytics firm eMarketer's inaugural forecast in the sector.
‘Battle Of The Platforms’ Boxing Event Reportedly Lost $10 Million As Fighters, Investors, Producers Seek Payment
Battle Of The Platforms, a first-of-its-kind boxing event featuring YouTubers and TikTokers facing off in the ring -- with a headline fight between Austin McBroom and Bryce Hall -- reportedly lost at least $10 million.
- Jukin Media Pushes Beyond UGC Into Originals With 3 Hires, Long-Form Series ‘Show Us Your Pets’
- Manny ‘MUA’ Gutierrez To Help Young LGBTQ+ People Come Out In Latest Snap Original
- YouTube Phenom Ryan Kaji To Conduct Live Interview With Space Astronauts To Encourage Kids In STEM
- YouTube Acquires Video Startup ‘Simsim’, Which Enables Viewers To Shop Creator Recommendations
- YouTube Expands New ‘Super Thanks’ VOD Tipping Feature To Thousands Of Creators
- Rhett And Link Form $5 Million ‘Creator Accelerator’ Fund, Tender First Equity Investment In Jarvis Johnson
- Twitch Names Veteran Engineering Exec Christine Weber Its First Chief Technology Officer
- 100 Thieves, Gucci Unveil First Piece From Sustainability-Focused Collaboration: A $2,500 Backpack
- WWE Turns To TikTok For Ring Announcer Contest, Wrestler ‘Superstar’ Search
- YouTube Shorts Launches First Official TikTok-Like ‘Dance Challenge’ In Collaboration With BTS
- Vimeo, TikTok Partner To Offer Video Ad Creation, Distribution For Small Businesses
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 07/12/2021
- Top 50 Most Viewed YouTube Channels Worldwide • Week Of 07/12/2021
- UTA Signs Comedic TikTok Vlogger Christina ‘Tinx’ Najjar
- Netflix Names Paul Debevec Director Of Research, To Develop New Storytelling Tools
- YouTube Millionaires: Comedy-Focused Family ‘Tsuriki Show’ Shot To 3.5 Million Subscribers In 3 Months
- FaZe Clan Pushes Into Podcasts, Led By First, FaZe Rug-Hosted Series ‘All Grown Up’
- YouTube Adds Subscriber-Only Chats And Polls For Livestreamers, Expands ‘Clips’ Feature To More Gaming Creators
- Netflix Hires Gaming Vet Mike Verdu, Plans To Add Video Games To Platform Next Year
- UTA Signs Zane Hijazi And Heath Hussar, Inks Ad Sales Deal For Their ‘Unfiltered’ Podcast