Aja Kitchen is an Indian channel, but despite its name, it doesn't offer many recipes. Its creators prefer to cater to YouTube Shorts trends.
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 01/22/2023
Top 50 Most Viewed YouTube Channels Worldwide • Week Of 1/22/2023
Twitch is bringing another “epic Fortnite showdown” to Super Bowl weekend
'Streamer Bowl IV' will pit Twitch streamers against NFL players for an 'epic Fortnite showdown' during Super Bowl weekend.
TikTok admits it can control which videos are “heating” up
TikTok has admitted that it uses a "heating" button to push certain videos from creators and celebrities onto the For You Page.
- The Kinetic Group signs 3 new streamers to its “Emerging Talent” division (Exclusive)
- In 2022, 65% of all internet traffic came from video sites
- Google, Microsoft add 22,000 layoffs to tech-wide downturn
- Danny Duncan is now a Chia Pet
- Netflix’s founder is stepping back from his role as CEO
- Ari Elkins is TikTok’s musical tastemaker. He’s launching his own record label.
- Lin-Manuel Miranda gets in the ‘Jam Van’ to kick off new YouTube Kids series
- Nas Daily is part of a convoy of creators at the World Economic Forum in Davos
- YouTube Millionaires: Twitch didn’t work out for Stanimus. So he started a creator group helping other people succeed.
- Seth Everman’s Billie Eilish video got 92 million views. Here’s how much ad revenue it generated.
- YouTube Shorts isn’t just getting ads. New thumbnails and analytics are coming soon.
- With its top Staff Picks of 2022, Vimeo is still the arthouse of online video
- Webtoon will launch comics based on “some of the most exciting publishers in web novels and web fiction”
- Creators On The Rise: Coffeehouse Crime started as a COVID hobby. Now it’s host Adrian Stewart’s full-time career.
- VidCon has revealed the title sponsor for its 2023 Anaheim event
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 01/15/2023
- TikTok’s creator marketplace is tapping talent managers
- Top 50 Most Viewed YouTube Channels Worldwide • Week Of 1/15/2023
- YouTube lets users subscribe to “Primetime Channels.” Now it’s mixing in ad-supported hubs.
- A planned Twitter alternative dubbed ‘T2’ just raised $1.1 million