Noice is a new streaming platform that combines the experience of Twitch and Kick with original minigame and card-collecting features.
- On the Podcast: Creators for classroom fundraising
A new platform is trying to take on Twitch and Kick by adding minigames to streaming sessions
Kanga Coolers just won Shopify’s ad spot in MrBeast’s next video
Back in September, Shopify put out a call: It would give up its ad slot in one upcoming MrBeast video (which, on average, are watched by 145 million people within their first 90 days on the platform) to a small business that could use the exposure.
Mark Roblox: YouTube’s favorite engineer is building rockets in a video game world
Engineer Mark Rober and his Crunchlabs brand has come to 'Roblox' by designing a world where kids can learn to build rockets.
- Addison Rae enters “scream queen era” with role in horror flick ‘Thanksgiving’
- Top 5 Branded Videos of the Week: Even a VPN can’t get you into Colin Furze’s secret garage
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 11/19/2023
- Top 50 Most Viewed YouTube Channels Worldwide • Week Of 11/19/2023
- Former Twitch CEO Emmett Shear is now leading OpenAI
- Colleen Ballinger says her ukulele video was “really embarrassing”
- Millionaires: Kenz Lawrén is putting on a New Face
- TikTok announces creators who “will bring the For You feed to the main stage” at In The Mix event
- Jay Shetty comes to MasterClass to teach a lesson about “navigating change”
- In contentious call with execs, Jewish celebrities urge TikTok to root out “antisemitic movement”
- Bindery is helping #BookTok faves become publishers. Here’s it inaugural slate of pickups.
- Creators on the Rise: Lyanna Kea is starring in her own Screen Australia-funded series
- The Chinese version of TikTok is letting some creators with at least 100,000 followers put up paywalls
- Ninja Kidz TV is expanding its Action Park franchise with new locations in Utah and Indiana
- YouTube adjusts ad guidelines to enable full monetization on breastfeeding videos
- Hank Green “accidentally” bought 10% of a mobile game
- WME signs automotive guru Doug DeMuro and his Cars & Bids platforms
- Horror video games inspired Molly Moon’s TikToks. Now she’s making one herself.
- YouTube Co-Founder Chad Hurley has a new company based around AI-generated video scripts
- Streamers on the Rise: Kahlief Adams on spawning our industry’s latest awards show