Kids offer their parody versions of famous 'Real Housewives' scenes in 'Real Housekids,' a new web series from Bravo and Mashable.
- Endemol Beyond And Mashable Ink Distribution Pact For ‘Legends Of Gaming’, Others
Kids Parody ‘Real Housewives’ In First Partnership Between Bravo, Mashable
Mashable Goes To The Movies With Acquisition Of CineFix
Mashable has announced the acquisition of CineFix, a YouTube channel known for creating videos and web series related to film.
Facebook To Sell Video Ads For Third Party Websites And Apps Like ‘Daily Mail’ And ‘USA Today’
People watch 100 million hours of video on Facebook every day, and total watch time on Instagram has increased by 40% over the past six months.
- Mashable Touts Partnership With Turner, Doubles Down On Facebook Live At First-Ever NewFront
- Mashable Lays Off Top Staffers As It Doubles Down On Video, Expands Into Linear Television
- Mashable Announces $15 Million Funding Round Led By Turner, Video Production Partnerships With TBS And TNT
- Bravo, Mashable To Co-Produce Four Web Series In 2016
- ‘Donate The Bars’ Charity Campaign Aims To Raise Awareness Via Vertical Video Syndrome
- Mashable Will Distribute The Documentary ‘CodeGirl’ From FilmBuff
- Mashable, Eli Roth’s Crypt TV Swap Spooky Stories With ‘Urban Legends’
- Michelle Obama Taps Vine, AwesomenessTV For New Education Intiative PSAs