Florida passed a bill to block social media deplatforming of political candidates, Amazon faces a big antitrust challenge, and we're still missing the bigger issue before us.
- Insights: Twitter Finally Gives Us What We Always Wanted, For A Price
Insights: Florida Man Signs Dopey Deplatforming Law, But That’s Not The Point
Insights: AT&T, Verizon Say “Never Mind,” Set Off Next Era Of Media Consolidation
In the 2010s, Verizon and AT&T tried to become media companies. Now they're unwinding it all, and setting off Hollywood's next media frenzy.
Insights: NewFronts Companies Pitched Big Screens And Brand Safety, Until TikTok Came Along
Brand safety and big screens were the talk of media companies pitching advertisers at NewFronts 2021. Then TikTok started.
- Insights: Apple Ends World, Facebook Survives, And Now You Get To Make Lots Of Choices
- Insights: Gen Z’s Social Media, Game Habits Pushing Entertainment In New Directions
- Insights: LinkedIn (Re)Discovers Creators While Microsoft Courts Discord
- Insights: I Can’t Wait For Donald Trump’s Social Media Platform To Launch
- Insights: Will NFTs Help Creators Make More Money, Or Just Trap Them In Another Bubble?
- Insights: Can Paramount+ Help ViacomCBS Catch Up In Expensive Streaming Race?
- Insights: Can YouTube Teach Facebook A Better Way To Handle News Content In Australia And Beyond?
- Insights: Apple And Facebook Are Fighting For The Future As Much As For Now