The decision to debut Wonder Woman 1984 in theaters and on HBO Max on the same day is a huge step into the streaming future, but the news left Hollywood reeling.
- Insights: Will Jason Kilar’s WarnerMedia Be The Vessel For Hollywood’s Streaming Transformation?
Insights: Wonder What’s Ahead For Film? Watch What WarnerMedia Does
Insights: Social Media In The Post-Trump Era Headed To Splitsville
We've survived a tumultuous political era, more or less, but big changes are just ahead for social media and video companies and creators.
Insights: Social Media Platforms’ Election-Protection Plans A Start, But Not Nearly Enough Change For Long-Term
To head off misuse of their platforms in mid-election, social media giants are freezing key functions. The next administration and Congress need to do far more to right-side the giants.
- Insights: How To Avoid Quibi’s Gigantic Bust-Out In Your Own Startup
- Insights: With Zoom And Its Many Competitors, We’re All Livestreamers Now
- Insights: Could The Streaming Services Killing Movie Theaters Save Them Instead?
- Insights: An Agent’s Advice On How Creators And Brands Can Navigate Social Media’s Messiest Moment
- Insights: What TikTok’s Debacle Means For The World’s Fastest-Growing Social Media Site, And Everyone Else
- Insights: Divergent Debuts For ‘Mulan,’ ‘Tenet’ Make This One Of Hollywood’s Biggest Weekends Ever
- Insights: Crunchyroll Shows How To Build A Giant Audience For A “Niche” Channel
- Insights: The Teachable Moments In The TikTok/’Fortnite’ Teenpocalypse