Facebook may have dodged a big antitrust suit, but the victory may be short-lived, with implications for all the tech giants, as legislators and regulators get even more motivated for a crackdown. Just ask NCAA how its goes after a big court decision.
- Insights: Netflix Looks To An Immersive Future With Gaming Initiative
Insights: Facebook Won Big Antitrust Decision, But Big Tech’s Headaches Are Far From Done
Insights: Supreme Court Does For College Athlete-Influencers What The NCAA Would Never Do
A tough-talking Supreme Court antitrust decision and six states' new laws are putting the NCAA on notice that it needs to get out of the way of student-athlete-influencers, and now.
Insights: Punch-Drunk Over Social Media’s Pugilistic Profit Plans
Expect way more boxing matches featuring influencers, like Logan Paul's exhibition with Floyd Mayweather, or this weekend's Social Gloves. The money's too good, the stakes too low, the chance for new fans, deals, and sponsors too big.
- Insights: Twitter Finally Gives Us What We Always Wanted, For A Price
- Insights: Florida Man Signs Dopey Deplatforming Law, But That’s Not The Point
- Insights: AT&T, Verizon Say “Never Mind,” Set Off Next Era Of Media Consolidation
- Insights: NewFronts Companies Pitched Big Screens And Brand Safety, Until TikTok Came Along
- Insights: Apple Ends World, Facebook Survives, And Now You Get To Make Lots Of Choices
- Insights: Gen Z’s Social Media, Game Habits Pushing Entertainment In New Directions
- Insights: LinkedIn (Re)Discovers Creators While Microsoft Courts Discord
- Insights: I Can’t Wait For Donald Trump’s Social Media Platform To Launch