A suddenly revitalized Twitter is finally letting users do something they always wanted to: edit their tweets. But it'll cost you. Of course.
- Insights: Punch-Drunk Over Social Media’s Pugilistic Profit Plans
Insights: Twitter Finally Gives Us What We Always Wanted, For A Price
Insights: Florida Man Signs Dopey Deplatforming Law, But That’s Not The Point
Florida passed a bill to block social media deplatforming of political candidates, Amazon faces a big antitrust challenge, and we're still missing the bigger issue before us.
Insights: AT&T, Verizon Say “Never Mind,” Set Off Next Era Of Media Consolidation
In the 2010s, Verizon and AT&T tried to become media companies. Now they're unwinding it all, and setting off Hollywood's next media frenzy.
- Insights: NewFronts Companies Pitched Big Screens And Brand Safety, Until TikTok Came Along
- Insights: Apple Ends World, Facebook Survives, And Now You Get To Make Lots Of Choices
- Insights: Gen Z’s Social Media, Game Habits Pushing Entertainment In New Directions
- Insights: LinkedIn (Re)Discovers Creators While Microsoft Courts Discord
- Insights: I Can’t Wait For Donald Trump’s Social Media Platform To Launch
- Insights: Will NFTs Help Creators Make More Money, Or Just Trap Them In Another Bubble?
- Insights: Can Paramount+ Help ViacomCBS Catch Up In Expensive Streaming Race?
- Insights: Can YouTube Teach Facebook A Better Way To Handle News Content In Australia And Beyond?