Twitter looks to diversify revenue sources with the U.S. launch of Twitter Blue, its subscription service. But will an undo button, ad-free news, and longer video uploads translate to more money, and more engaged users?
- Insights: Jack Dorsey Finally Frees Twitter Bird To Fly Higher, If It Can
Insights: Will Twitter Be Blue When It Discovers What It’s Really Worth?
Insights: The Donald Finally, Maybe, Gets Ready To Create The Social Media App We’ve Been Bigly Pining For
Good news, fellow kids. The President is making a social-media app, maybe, once he collects a large check from a SPAC. And that's the TRUTH!
Insights: Short-Video App Clash Goes Public, Built On Bones Of Vine Successor Byte
Clash, a revamped video app built partly on Vine successor Byte, has launched, offering a different approach to paying every one of its creators. Can it find a big audience for yet another short-form video service?
- Insights: Facebook Cuts Out Middleman, Runs Own Disinformation Campaign
- Insights: And The Walls Came Down On Apple’s $100 Billion Garden—A Little Bit
- Insights: College Sports Embraces The NIL Future With Gusto
- Insights: Will OnlyFans Still Have Fans Without Adult Content, And Other Content Conundrums
- Insights: Netflix Looks To An Immersive Future With Gaming Initiative
- Insights: Facebook Won Big Antitrust Decision, But Big Tech’s Headaches Are Far From Done
- Insights: Supreme Court Does For College Athlete-Influencers What The NCAA Would Never Do
- Insights: Punch-Drunk Over Social Media’s Pugilistic Profit Plans