As you watch college sports this year, keep an eye out for the new stars being minted on social media and advertising around the games and beyond. It's going to be quite a season.
- Insights: And The Walls Came Down On Apple’s $100 Billion Garden—A Little Bit
Insights: College Sports Embraces The NIL Future With Gusto
Insights: Will OnlyFans Still Have Fans Without Adult Content, And Other Content Conundrums
OnlyFans decided it was about OnlyMoney as it dumps adult content. But the site's decision is far from the only fight over content, from Trump to Afghanistan. But at least some options are emerging for adult creators.
Insights: Netflix Looks To An Immersive Future With Gaming Initiative
Netflix is getting into mobile gaming, but the real play may be creating immersive experiences that are part of the next generation of entertainment.
- Insights: Facebook Won Big Antitrust Decision, But Big Tech’s Headaches Are Far From Done
- Insights: Supreme Court Does For College Athlete-Influencers What The NCAA Would Never Do
- Insights: Punch-Drunk Over Social Media’s Pugilistic Profit Plans
- Insights: Twitter Finally Gives Us What We Always Wanted, For A Price
- Insights: Florida Man Signs Dopey Deplatforming Law, But That’s Not The Point
- Insights: AT&T, Verizon Say “Never Mind,” Set Off Next Era Of Media Consolidation
- Insights: NewFronts Companies Pitched Big Screens And Brand Safety, Until TikTok Came Along
- Insights: Apple Ends World, Facebook Survives, And Now You Get To Make Lots Of Choices