Despite appearances from brands like Old Spice and Purina, sports videos took up seven out of ten slots in the YouTube Ad Leaderboard for August 2015.
- Old Spice Invites YouTube Stars, Fans To Run In Strange Patterns And Win Prizes
Sports Videos Dominate YouTube’s August 2015 Ad Leaderboard
Amazon’s Twitch Plays Old Spice In Latest Branded Campaign
Old Spice and Wieden + Kennedy teamed up with Twitch to create "Nature Adventure," a real life version of the viral "Twitch Plays Pokemon" stream.
YouTube Reports 45% More Advertisers Used TrueView Ads In 2014
YouTube celebrates the fifth anniversary of TrueView ads with by compiling a variety of data points surrounding the format, starting from 2010 to present.
- Old Spice’s Newest Ad Shows Fathers Delighted Their Sons Are Growing Up
- Old Spice’s Latest Videos Are Hidden Inside Fake Websites
- Top 1000 YouTube Channels Average $23,000 Monthly Ad Revenue
- Terry Crews And Mike Judge Bring ‘Idiocracy’ President To Funny Or Die
- TED And YouTube Present Another Year Of ‘Ads Worth Spreading’
- The Old Spice Guy Is Now The Web Series Host Your Man Could Host Like
- Old Spice Guy is Back Online, but Not as Big
- ‘YouTube Rewind’ Recaps 2010’s Top Videos