Jenna Marbles, a comedic vlogger who has been on YouTube for over a decade -- racking up 20 million subscribers and roughly 30 million monthly views -- is taking an indefinite hiatus from her channel.
- YouTube OG Jenna Marbles Is Engaged To Longtime Partner Julien Solomita
Jenna Marbles Announces Indefinite YouTube Hiatus, Privates Videos With 2 Billion Views After Apologizing For Past Racist Clips
Jenna Marbles Celebrates 20 Million Subscribers By Taking A Well-Deserved Nap
After nearly a decade of sharing her relatable wisdom (and #qualitydogcontent) on YouTube, creator Jenna Marbles has hit a major milestone.
A Kid With A Vlog Met Jenna Marbles At The Mall And Got 90,000 New Subscribers As A Result
A kid named Joey got 90,000 subscribers on his humble YouTube channel after a chance encounter with Jenna Marbles at the mall.
- The Stars of YouTube Rewind 2012: Where Are They Now?
- Latest YouTube Trend Sees Creators Gluing Random Objects To Their Faces
- After Broadening Demonetization Policies, YouTube Says It’s Fixing Appeals Process Bug
- YouTube Says It’s “Looking Into” Blocked LGBTQ Videos As Creators Demand More Answers
- Ryan Higa Has A Brilliant Plan To Help Squash YouTube’s Drama Problem
- Playlist Live Orlando To Feature 12,000 Attendees, Added Business Panels, Fireworks Show
- Madame Tussauds Debuts Jenna Marbles Wax Figure In NYC, Selfies Ensue
- Here Are Some Clips From The YouTube Episode Of ‘The Late Late Show’