Jenna Marbles will get her own likeness made from wax for Madame Tussauds New York, debuting in October 2015.
- What It Was Like For James Corden’s ‘Late Late Show’ To Film At YouTube Space LA
YouTube Star Jenna Marbles Will Get Her Own Madame Tussauds Wax Figure
Jenna Marbles Signs With CAA For Representation In All Areas
Jenna Mourey, whose Jenna Marbles YouTube channel has nearly 15 million subscribers, has signed with the Creative Artists Agency (CAA) for representation.
Season Two Cast Of “#HeyUSA” To Include YouTube Stars Tyler Oakley, Flula, Others
YouTube stars Tyler Oakley, Jenna Marbles, Flula Borg, Colleen Ballinger, and Kingsley will join Mamrie Hart for season 2 of her travel web series, #HeyUSA.
- Hannah Hart, Coca-Cola Make YouTubers Read Mean Comments
- Countdown: Top 7 2014 Thanksgiving Videos On YouTube
- YouTube Remembers The Life Of Joan Rivers With A Curated Playlist
- YouTube Teams With SiriusXM For Radio Show Hosted By Jenna Marbles
- Jenna Marbles Sells Ultra-Cute Plush Toy Versions Of Her Dogs
- Jenna Marbles Meets Robin Thicke In Series Mixing Creators And Artists
- Epic Rap Battles of History Pits Man Against Woman With Jenna Marbles
- Smosh Becomes First Member Of YouTube’s 7 Million Subscriber Club