Channel Frederator, the YouTube-focused multichannel network branch of the animation hub, has established a $1 million creative fund exclusively for members of its network.
Channel Frederator Network
- Channel Frederator Network Signs Gamers Mithzan And Lindsay Elyse
Channel Frederator Network Announces $1 Million Creative Fund To Support Its 3,000+ Members’ Projects
Animation Hub Frederator Names New Director Of Networks, Bolsters YouTube Talent Management Team
Media company Frederator Networks, which has produced hit animated shows like Bee and Puppycat, Bravest Warriors, and Netflix’s Castlevania, announced today that it has promoted Fullscreen alum Kenneth Ash, who’s been with Frederator for a year, to director of networks, social video strategies, and operations.
Frederator’s Multi-Channel Network Surpasses 1 Billion Monthly Views
The Channel Frederator Network was founded in 2013 and currently comprises over 3,000 YouTube channels including D0MICS, FilmCow, and Jaiden Animations.
- Channel Frederator Sees 57% Increase In Video Views In June 2015
- Channel Frederator Hits 24 Million Subscribers, 293 Million Monthly Views
- Channel Frederator Picks Up South Korean Series ‘Cloud Bread,’ ‘Pom Pom & Friends’
- Channel Frederator Adds Chilean Series ‘Fin Punch!’, Aims For International Channels
- YouTube Network Channel Frederator Adds 102 New Channels, Hits 14.8 Million Combined Subscribers
- There Goes Channel Frederator, Growing Again With 185 New Channels
- Channel Frederator Network Continues To Dominate Online Animation
- Channel Frederator Network Adds 200 New Channels To Its Roster