The streaming wars have been going for years, and recent moves have escalated the arms race even further. Right on the heels of Discovery and WarnerMedia joining forces in the name of video content, Amazon's MGM Studios buy could elevate the retail giant's filmmaking aspirations.
- Videos On YouTube And Facebook Get 70% As Much Viewership As Linear TV Shows (Report)
Discovery/Warner Merger Makes Conglomerate With As Many As 150 Million Unique Viewers In U.S.
This Week In Social Video: Billie Eilish, NFL Draft, Kentucky Derby
While fans were glued to televisions watching the NFL Draft and Kentucky Derby, they were also glued to social video. And for non-sports fans, Billie Eilish's new single was enough to generate plenty of attention.
- Brands, Streaming Platforms Join Earth Day Action With Social Video
- This Week In Social Video: Jake Paul, F9, Twitter’s Surprise Endings
- This Week In Social Video: Tributes To Prince Philip And DMX, Klem Family Keeps Surging
- This Week In Social Video: Trailers Face Off, Zags’ Game-Winner, Messi vs. Ronaldo
- This Week In Social Video: Lil Nas X, Vaccinations, Gun Legislation
- This Week In Social Video: March Madness, Falcon/Winter Soldier, Cooking
- This Week In Social Video: Selection Sunday, ESPNW, SSSniperwolf
- Meghan And Harry’s Oprah Interview Sparked A Massive Social Video Phenomenon