First, globally, Moldovan YouTube Shorts creator Tsuriki Show continues its meteoric rise, and now has the most unique viewers of any creator or property across Facebook or YouTube. Its 691.8 million global unique viewers in July 2021 were over 5 million more than TheSoul Publishing for the month, and nearly 29 million more than The Walt Disney Company.
- Climbing The Charts: NBC Sports Adds Nearly 300 Million Minutes Watched On YouTube, Facebook During Olympics
Social Video Tune-In Trends: Which Creators Won Minutes Watched In July 2021?
Videos On YouTube And Facebook Get 70% As Much Viewership As Linear TV Shows (Report)
Within the report, data from Tubular and Nielsen shows that for traditional linear TV companies, social video (Facebook and YouTube, in this case) offers about 70% of the reach that linear provides. For others, the divide's even slimmer. Walt Disney Co., for instance, is nearly even (52% vs. 48%) in terms of reach on social vs. linear TV.
- Discovery/Warner Merger Makes Conglomerate With As Many As 150 Million Unique Viewers In U.S.
- This Week In Social Video: Billie Eilish, NFL Draft, Kentucky Derby
- This Week In Social Video: The Oscars, ‘Shang-Chi,’ And UFC 261
- This Week In Social Video: Jake Paul, F9, Twitter’s Surprise Endings
- This Week In Social Video: Tributes To Prince Philip And DMX, Klem Family Keeps Surging
- This Week In Social Video: Trailers Face Off, Zags’ Game-Winner, Messi vs. Ronaldo
- This Week In Social Video: Lil Nas X, Vaccinations, Gun Legislation
- This Week In Social Video: March Madness, Falcon/Winter Soldier, Cooking
Subscribe for daily Tubefilter Top Stories
- TikTok’s 18-and-up videos have arrived. Don’t get the wrong idea about what that means.
- True crime YouTuber Kendall Rae and her husband Josh Thomas have signed with Night
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 05/28/2023
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 06/04/2023
- Daryl-Ann Denner, an entrepreneur with an eye for social media, signs with A3 Artists Agency (Exclusive)