The Fine Bros have used a 'Kids React' episode about old computers as a branded video to promote the upcoming AMC show 'Halt and Catch Fire'
- The Fine Bros Build Out ‘React’ Series On New Channel
The Fine Bros Use Kids React To Promote AMC Show About Old Computers
Can #ReactToThat Help The Fine Bros Get A TV Show On Nickelodeon?
Benny and Rafi Fine are making a push on social media in hopes of influencing the decision of Nickelodeon execs to greenlight their show.
The Fine Bros. And Nick Cannon May Get A TV Show On Nickelodeon
Benny and Rafi Fine's popular YouTube series 'React' may get its own television show on Nickelodeon.
- YouTubers Have Strong Opinions About Gangnam Style, Evolution Of Dance
- New Fine Bros Show To Feature All Of Your Favorite YouTubers
- Fine Bros Get Serious, Stand Up To Bullies In Latest ‘Teens React’
- What If The Presidential Debate Was Decided By Kids?
- New ‘Elders React’ Proves ‘Gangnam Style’ Is Fun For The Whole Family
- The Fine Bros. Sign with Revision3
- Fine Bros’ YouTube Original Channel To Feature Duo’s Trademark Interactivity
Subscribe for daily Tubefilter Top Stories
- YouTube TV adds split-screen feature just in time for March Madness
- Top 100 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • February 2023
- The Spy Ninjas theme park will turn a beloved YouTube franchise into a real-life video game
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 03/12/2023
- TikTok’s 18-and-up videos have arrived. Don’t get the wrong idea about what that means.