The discontinuation of the mobile video service Go90 resulted in a $658 million hit against its owner Verizon's Q2 2018 earnings.
- Following Go90 Shutdown, Former Content Partners Seek Distribution On YouTube, Netflix
Verizon Took A $658 Million Hit “Mainly Related To The Discontinuation” Of Go90
Insights: Mobile Makeover – Go90 Went, IGTV Came, Apple Bundles And SnapGames Loom
Around the same time Verizon announced go90's impending shutdown, Instagram launched a short-form video destination of its own (which, with all its vertical video, it wants you to definitely NOT go 90). Will it succeed? And what else is up in the marketplace?
Go90 Standout ‘Mr. Student Body President’ Returning For Seasons 3 And 4 With Arden Rose, Gabriel Conte
Unlike previous seasons, Verizon will make all of the episodes for seasons three and four available concurrently for binge viewing.
- Kobe Bryant’s ‘Dear Basketball’ Is The First Go90-Distributed Project To Win An Oscar
- Oath CEO Tim Armstrong Says Go90 Is Now Part Of His Company
- Go90 Scoops Up Two More Seasons Of Teen Horror-Comedy ‘Snatchers’ From Warner Bros’ Stage 13
- Kobe Bryant’s Oscar-Shortlisted ‘Dear Basketball’ Film Arrives On Go90
- Blake Griffin Is A Competitive Race Walker As ‘The 5th Quarter’ Brings More Sports Comedy To Go90
- Kian Lawley Discusses Favorite Foods, Acting Inspirations, ‘Zac & Mia’ Character In Tumblr Q&A
- Ronda Rousey Gets In Go90’s Corner For Long-Form Docuseries About A Young Boxer
- Crypt TV Launches ‘Ghosted,’ Its Exploration Of The Haunted South, On Go90