Yuga Labs’ NFT projects have generated more than $1.5 billion in trading value since April.
- Steam Bans All Video Games Selling Cryptocurrencies And NFTs
Guy Oseary Scoops Up ‘Bored Ape Yacht Club’ Creators Yuga Labs
CAA Signs Crypto Collector 0xb1 And Their $450+ Million Trove Of NFTs
“0xb1” is a pseudonym created from the first four letters and numbers of the person’s Ethereum wallet address. The person behind that address is choosing to keep their identity concealed.
Twitter’s Now Letting Users Tip One Another In Bitcoin
Twitter is embracing the blockchain.
- Coinbase Bets Big With MrBeast Partnership
- UTA Pacts With Crypto Startup ‘Rally’ To Help Creators Launch Their Own Digital Currencies
- Seven-Year-Old YouTube Megastar ‘Like Nastya’ Launches NFTs With Gary Vaynerchuk
- NFTs Made By Two “Synthetic” TikTokers Will Go On Sale At Christie’s This Week