Creator sisters Charli and Dixie D’Amelio--who collectively count more than 170 million followers on the platform--and their parents Marc and Heidi have debuted Squeaky and Roy, two cartoon characters described as they brothers they “never asked for but always wanted.”
- Viral TikTok Nabs Creator A Spot At Gordon Ramsay’s Dinner Table
TikTok’s D’Amelio Family Debuts ‘Squeaky And Roy’ Cartoon With TV, Film Ambitions
Logan Paul And Floyd Mayweather Made Tens Of Millions In Sponsor Dollars On Their Fight. Here Are All the Brands Involved In The Boxing Event.
Logan Paul and Floyd Mayweather’s much-hyped boxing match may not have crowned an official winner, but it brought the duo more than a dozen potentially lucrative sponsorship deals with companies like Atari, DraftKings, and OnlyFans.
Lilly Singh Ends Late-Night Show, Signs Production Deal With NBCUniversal
After two seasons and 161 weeknight episodes, NBC is ending the YouTuber-turned-host’s talk show A Little Late with Lilly Singh. But Singh isn’t leaving NBC altogether: she’s signed a first-look production deal with its parent conglomerate NBCUniversal.
- MrBeast To Give Away $50,000 In ‘Magic: The Gathering’ Partnership
- MrBeast Opens His Own Food Bank, Shares Details On ‘Beast Philanthropy’
- Corpse Husband, Machine Gun Kelly Collab “Daywalker!” Stakes 4 Million Views In 24 Hours
- Night Media Launches $20 Million Venture Fund Backed By Top YouTubers
- Addison Rae’s ‘He’s All That’ Gallops To Netflix
- Twitch Streamer Jessica Blevins Signs With CAA
- MrBeast Says His Burger Brand Sold One Million Sandwiches In 2 Months
- Elijah Daniel Unveils Virtual Food Brand ‘Gay Burger,’ With Proceeds Benefiting The L.A. LGBT Center