MrBeast just dropped one of the biggest YouTuber collaborations ever: a real-life version of hit battle royale game Apex Legends, featuring 39 top YouTubers facing off in a massive arena to win $100,000.
- Hardee’s Enlists Ryan ToysReview To Relaunch Kid’s Meal Business After 8 Years
MrBeast Drops Video Of Real Life, EA-Sponsored ‘Apex Legends’ Battle Starring 39 YouTubers Competing For $200,000
Molly Burke Seeks To Reclaim A Traumatic Moment In Samsung Travel Series
Molly Burke describes herself as a "typical sushi and makeup loving millennial girl." That totally doesn't give the burgeoning YouTube star enough credit.
Insights: Snapchat’s Vertical Visual Pioneer Moves On To Directing
Snapchat's Rylee Jean Ebsen, who created many of its ads and promos videos during its first seven years, is leaving to become a director for Big Block.
- Insights: Six Marketing Trends Facing Influencers In 2019
- Insights: When You Legally Can’t Give It Away–Is Marijuana The Toughest Job In Influencer Marketing?
- Insights: Amazon’s Brand Ambassadors Swear Everything’s A-OK
- UK Consumer Watchdog Is Monitoring Social Influencers Who May Be Failing To Disclose Paid Promotions
- How To Build And Engage A YouTube Community: 5 Tips Every Brand Can Learn From Toy And Entertainment Companies
- YouTube Star Liza Koshy Answers A Live Reddit AMA In A Car Going 130 MPH
- Behind the Brand Deal: How Portal A Creates Compelling Branded Content With High-Profile Influencers
- Insights: IMAX And Nickelodeon Hope To Find Lost Gen Z Fans In VR