Lilly Singh is getting back to her bread and butter -- plotting weekly comedy sketch uploads on her YouTube channel beginning Thursday and lasting through Christmas.
- Rhett And Link’s 9-Year-Old YouTube Talk Show ‘Good Mythical Morning’ Fetes 2000 Episodes
Lilly Singh Returning To YouTube Channel With Weekly Uploads After Wrapping Late-Night Show
Snapchat Posts Biggest Quarterly Growth In Users, Revenues Than It Has In 4 Years, Evan Spiegel Says
Snapchat shared in its quarterly earnings report that it now counts 293 million daily users -- an increase of 55 million users (or 23%) over Q2 last year.
Digital Studio Upstart Creator+ Announces First Feature Film With Madelaine Petsch, Chlöe Bailey
Creator+, the digital studio startup that raised $12 million in April to turn influencers into movie stars, has announced its first project.
- YouTube Removes Videos From Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro For Spreading COVID Misinformation
- Clubhouse Will No Longer Require Invites From Existing Users, Unveils New Logo
- U.S. Influencer Marketing Spend To Surge 34% To $3.7 Billion This Year, More Than Doubling 2020’s Growth Rate (Report)
- ‘Battle Of The Platforms’ Boxing Event Reportedly Lost $10 Million As Fighters, Investors, Producers Seek Payment
- Jukin Media Pushes Beyond UGC Into Originals With 3 Hires, Long-Form Series ‘Show Us Your Pets’
- Manny ‘MUA’ Gutierrez To Help Young LGBTQ+ People Come Out In Latest Snap Original
- YouTube Phenom Ryan Kaji To Conduct Live Interview With Space Astronauts To Encourage Kids In STEM
- YouTube Acquires Video Startup ‘Simsim’, Which Enables Viewers To Shop Creator Recommendations