Snap is looking to target more small business advertisers via a newly-inked partnership with Gannett, the largest newspaper publisher in the U.S., which owns USA Today and roughly 250 daily titles nationally.
- Charli D’Amelio Collabs With Bracelet Brand Pura Vida
Snap Doubles Down On Small Business Ads In Pact With Newspaper Publisher Gannett
Reddit Hires First CFO Drew Vollero As It Eyes Public Offering
Reddit has hired its first-ever CFO in the form of Drew Vollero as it moves toward a public offering. “Going public one day is something we think about but we do not have specific plans and a timetable,” a Reddit spokeswoman told Reuters.
Studio71 Signs 30 Beauty And Lifestyle Creators, Including Nikita Dragun, Trixie Mattel
Studio71 has just unveiled a major beauty and lifestyle creator blitz, signing upwards of 30 influencers in the category to its multi-channel network. Among the new additions to its roster are: transgender vlogger and cosmetics entrepreneur Nikita Dragun; RuPaul's Drag Race stars Trixie Mattel, Katya Zamo, and Miz Cracker; and beauty creators Isabel Bedoya, Hrush Achemyan, Eleanor 'Snitchery' Barnes, Roxette Arisa, and Ashley 'Strashme' Strong.
- Influencer-Entrepreneur Natalie Noel Tapped For This Year’s ‘Sports Illustrated Swimsuit’ Issue
- Square To Purchase Majority Stake In Tidal For $297 Million, Will Add Jay-Z To Board
- Eyewear Brand Oakley Signs Seth ‘Scump’ Abner As Its First Pro Esports Athlete
- Marques Brownlee, BBC’s ‘Top Gear’ Rev Up Electric Car Content Partnership
- UTA Signs Digital Creators, ‘Gals On The Go’ Podcast Hosts Brooke Miccio And Danielle Carolan
- David Dobrik Taps ‘One Hour Photo’ Director To Helm First Commercial For Dispo
- Rudy Giuliani Receives Second YouTube Strike For Election Lies, Nicotine Promotion
- Cameo Introduces Option To Buy Celebrity Shoutouts Via Gift Cards