Elaine Paul, the former CFO and VP of finance for Amazon Studios, is exiting to join ride-sharing platform Lyft in the same role.
- Ludwig Stream Temporarily Interrupted Days Into YouTube Deal, But He Wasn’t Suspended Or Banned
Former Amazon Studios, Hulu CFO Elaine Paul Joining Lyft In Same Role
Studio71 To Drop First NFTs Alongside YouTube Animation Channel EnchantedMob
Studio71 is getting into NFTs. Today, the company is dropping its first NFT collection in partnership with YouTube animation channel EnchantedMob, which is behind the hit indie PC game Poppy Playtime.
UTA-Backed SPAC Raising $200 Million, With Sights Set On Gaming Space
A UTA-backed special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) -- which is a publicly-traded company created for the sole purpose of acquiring an existing private firm -- has priced a $200 million IPO, with its sights set firmly on the gaming space.
- Inaugural VidCon Abu Dhabi Kicking Off In-Person Tomorrow
- 100 Thieves Raises $60 Million At $460 Million Valuation To “Launch And Acquire New Companies”
- Ludwig Ahgren, A Top Twitch Streamer, Gets Poached By YouTube Gaming
- TikTok Unveils ‘Creator Next’, An Opt-In Portal Where All Monetization Features Will Now Reside
- Larray Tapped To Host 11th Annual Streamy Awards On December 11
- MrBeast Nabs ‘Top Trending Video’, ‘Top Creator’ In The U.S., Per YouTube’s Year-End Lists
- Meta Ordered To Sell Giphy — Which It Acquired Last Year — By U.K. Competition Regulator
- Amazon Taps Digital Veteran Kelly Day To Oversee Prime Video Internationally