In a pact that aligns Apple and Amazon, podcast purveyor Wondery -- which was acquired by Amazon in December in a deal reportedly valued at at least $300 million -- is set to join Apple’s forthcoming podcast subscription product.
- Instagram Launches Dedicated Field For Pronouns In User Profiles
Wondery Added As Launch Partner For Apple’s Upcoming Podcast Subscription Service
Spotify Introduces Ability To Share Timestamped Podcast Episodes
Spotify has introduced a new way for podcast listeners to share their favorite audio moments via timestamped links, enabling recipients to instantly tune into noteworthy moments from any given episode.
TikTok Test Will Let Creators Pay To Promote Their Own Videos On The ‘For You Page’
TikTok has confirmed to Tubefilter that it is hosting a test -- which is not yet widely available, a spokesperson said -- that enables creators to pay to promote their videos on its 'For You Page'.
- Rooster Teeth Names Jejuan Guillory Head Of Casting And Talent Strategy
- 44 Attorneys General Urge Facebook To Scrap Kid-Focused Iteration Of Instagram
- After A Year On iOS, Clubhouse Launches Invite-Only Beta On Android
- YouTube Is Beta Testing Subscriber-Only Chat Mode For Live Streams
- BuzzFeed Appoints Litty Samuel Executive Director Of Editorial Video
- Twitter Will Now Enable Select Creators, Journalists, And Nonprofits To Accept Tips
- A3 Artists Agency Signs Influencer And Diversity Advocate Brandon Farbstein
- UTA Signs Beauty Creator Raye ‘ItsMyRayeRaye’ Boyce