Meta is introducing the second annual cohort of its We The Culture initiative – a creator program that aims to amplify Black creators who champion Black culture and further important conversations.
- Digital Brand Architects names early directors Ariana Pappas and Alix Frank VPs of talent
Meta’s ‘We The Culture’ initiative for Black creators turns its lens on Reels
Casey Neistat is premiering a David Dobrik documentary at SXSW
Casey Neistat has made a documentary about fellow vlogger David Dobrik that’s set to appear at SXSW – and the film is already causing controversy before it has even premiered.
Twitch wants creators to have sustainable revenue. It’s rolling out monthly guarantees.
Twitch is instituting a new payment scheme for creators to make monetization more reliable, while guaranteeing itself a certain number of hours streamed per month.
- GNC is getting into business with TikTok collective Sway House
- MrBeast joins LinkedIn (Exclusive)
- John, Hank Green to kick off 15th ‘Project 4 Awesome’
- The Smiles Family is starting strong on YouTube. One catch: they’re not an actual family.
- TikTok, Conde Nast ink partnership for exclusive content, ads
- Creators can run ads in Facebook Reels. And take home a cut of the revenue.
- Logan Paul to host ‘slap fighting’ event with Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Instagram lets users set daily time limits. Now it appears to be raising them.
Subscribe for daily Tubefilter Top Stories
- Top 100 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • February 2023
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 03/19/2023
- YouTube TV adds split-screen feature just in time for March Madness
- Top 50 Most Viewed YouTube Channels Worldwide • Week Of 03/19/2023
- Eight finance YouTubers named in $1 billion lawsuit over FTX promotion