FaZe Clan has made history, it says, as the first gaming org to appear on the cover of legacy publication Sports Illustrated.
- Digital Network Divimove Rebrands As Pan-European Umbrella Organization ‘We Are Era’
FaZe Clan Becomes First Esports Org To Grace The Cover Of ‘Sports Illustrated’
BuzzFeed, Looking To Raise $200 Million, Eyes Acquisition Of Complex Networks (Report)
BuzzFeed is reportedly looking to raise $200 million in convertible bonds to acquire fellow digital publisher Complex Networks.
Digital Brand Architects Signs Beauty Creators Antonio Garza, Mikayla Nogueira, More (Exclusive)
Digital Brand Architects (DBA), the UTA-owned digital talent management firm that reps a slew of top fashion and beauty influencers, has added to its trove with four new signings who count a combined 12.8 million followers across all platforms.
- TikTok To Charge As Much As $2 Million For ‘TopView’ Ads In The Fourth Quarter
- 19-Year-Old Twitch Phenom ‘Kyedae’ Signs With Range Media Partners
- Netflix Launches Online Store For Apparel, Toys Inspired By Hit Series Like ‘Lupin’, ‘Stranger Things’
- Lifestyle Vlogger Alisha Marie Launches Activewear Brand ‘Parallel Apparel’
- Moonbug Inks Deal With The BBC To Distribute CoComelon, Little Baby Bum, More
- Following Smash Debut Single, Bella Poarch To Co-Headline ‘Virgil’s Mania’ Tour In September
- Biden Revokes Trump Order Banning TikTok, But Reiterates Oversight Of Foreign-Owned Apps
- YouTuber Gigi Gorgeous Launches ‘Queerified’ Podcast At Ramble For Pride Month