Snapchat is looking to educate its usership about the mental health issues affecting Black communities with a new ad campaign dubbed Hey, You Good?
- YouTube is “really focused” on helping users find live streams, says Neal Mohan
Snapchat launches AR campaign tackling mental health issues among Black communities
Jamal Edwards, who harnessed YouTube to revolutionize British music, dies at 31
Jamal Edwards, an early YouTuber and music entrepreneur, died on Sunday at age 31.
TikTok mourns beloved cat Pot Roast: “She was done fighting”
Kansas City-based Pot Roast, one of TikTok’s most-beloved cats, has sadly passed away, her owner shared in a video earlier this week.
- Reese Witherspoon’s Hello Sunshine bringing World Of Women NFTs to TV, film
- Emma Chamberlain gets immersed in Pacsun with new campaign, digital avatar
- Victoria’s Secret recruits TikToker Remi Bader as ambassador, size consultant
- Koji puts a crypto wallet, NFT minting in your link-in-bio
- Spotify just bought two companies to give podcast advertisers more insights
- Kids’ content giant Moonbug is going to have a lot of live events
- TikTok comedian Zoe Roe inks scripted deal with Invisible Narratives
- Spotter raises $200 million led by Softbank at $1.7 billion valuation