Twitch streamer and entrepreneur Amouranth has made a rather a propros entrepreneurial gesture, acquiring a company that manufactures pool paraphernalia, accessories, and inflatable toys.
- Brittany Broski, Sarah Schauer Are ‘Violating Community Guidelines’ In Studio71 Podcast
Twitch Star Amouranth, Known For Hot Tub Streams, Acquires Inflatable Pool Toy Company
Pokimane Temporarily Banned On Twitch For Copyright Violation, Calls It Fair, Inevitable
Pokimane had an even-keeled response after incurring a 48-hour Twitch ban for copyright violations.
TikTok-Famous Corgi Maxine Spawns Hot-Selling Dog Backpack Brand ‘Little Chonk’
The creator-driven pet brand Little Chonk launched last week care of entrepreneur Bryan Reisberg and his TikTok-famous corgi, Maxine, who counts 3.4 million followers and 850,000 Instagram fans under the moniker Mad Max Fluffy Road.
- Lululemon Hires Twitch’s Chief Content Officer To Oversee Its Interactive Exercise ‘Mirror’
- Twitter Is Testing A Reaction Video Format Called ‘Tweet Takes’
- BuzzFeed Names Complex Networks’ Christian Baesler Its First COO In 7 Years
- Forty Arrested In Turkey For Alleged $10 Million Money-Laundering Scheme On Twitch
- Netflix’s LGBTQ+ Social Brand ‘Most’ Launches Inaugural Podcast ‘The Gay Agenda’
- Netflix’s ‘Hype House’ Reality Show, Starring Lil Huddy And Nikita Dragun, Drops Friday (Trailer)
- HBO, HBO Max Surpass Internal Projections With 73.8 Million Year-End Subscribers
- Kevin Mayer And Tom Staggs’ Candle Media Takes $60 Million Minority Stake In Westbrook Inc.