Digital Brand Architects (DBA), the UTA-owned digital talent management agency focused on lifestyle influencers, has hired Ernest James as its SVP of special projects.
- Twitch Makes Inroads With National Music Publishers Association After Licensing Disputes
Digital Brand Architects Names Ernest James SVP Of Special Projects
American Eagle Launches Student Athlete Influencer Program After NCAA Relaxes Rules
Youth-skewing retailer American Eagle has recruited a team of student athletes -- among them USC Trojans quarterback Kedon Slovis (pictured above), Auburn Tigers running back Tank Bigsby, and LSU gymnast (and TikTok star) Olivia Dunne -- as part of its brand new influencer program.
TimTheTatman Joins Esports Org ‘Complexity Gaming’
Beloved gamer Tim ‘TimTheTatman’ Betar has joined Complexity Gaming. Complexity is co-owned by Jerry Jones, owner of the Dallas Cowboys -- Betar's favorite football team.
- BBTV Is Making A Docuseries With Musician, Motorsports Lover T-Pain
- Twitter Users Have Paid Creators Just $6,000 Via 2-Week-Old ‘Super Follows’ Feature
- Police Find Remains That Appear Consistent With Missing ‘Van Life’ Vlogger Gabby Petito
- ‘Vogue’ Says Met Gala Content Clocked 200 Million Cross-Platform Views
- Second Annual ‘Gayming Awards’ To Air Live On Twitch In April
- TikTok Puts The Kibosh On ‘Devious Lick’ Challenge
- Cameo CEO Says New ‘Calls’ Feature Seeks To Replace IRL Meet-And-Greets
- 100 Thieves Signs Gamer/Artist Tina Kitten, First ‘Apex Legends’ Creator NiceWigg