Nuseir Yassin, the Facebook megastar who rose to fame for creating 1,000 minute-long videos under the moniker Nas Daily, has raised $11 million in funding for Nas Academy, a one-year-old, Masterclass-like venture featuring various courses taught by digital creators.
- Facebook, Instagram To Incentivize Creators With $1 Billion In Bonus Programs, Seed Funding Through 2022
Facebook Megastar Nas Daily Raises $11 Million For Virtual Education Startup ‘Nas Academy’
YouTube Taps Lilly Singh, Binging With Babish To Talk Post-Pandemic Marketing Strategies With Top CMOs
For the second time, YouTube is pairing top creators with the CMOs of three global companies to discuss best marketing practices.
Netflix Orders ‘CoComelon’, ‘Little Baby Bum’ Originals Amid Moonbug Library Expansion
Netflix wants more Moonbug.The streamer has added new originals from Moonbug’s arsenal of kid-friendly content -- namely its CoComeon and Little Baby Bum content franchises -- that will begin to roll out globally next year.
- VidCon Adds Ian Hecox, Larray, Nikita Dragun, The Onyx Family To ‘Featured Creators’ Lineup
- Horror YouTuber Colby Brock Teams With Influencer Record Label ‘Heard Well’ For First NFT Launch
- 100 Thieves Nabs Collaboration With Gucci In Impressive Sign For The Gaming Industry
- Google Play Taps The Try Guys For Portal A-Produced ‘Pokémon Go’ Campaign
- Clubhouse Signs Deal With TED For Exclusive Programming Lineup
- YouTube’s ‘Bucket List Family’ Has Raised $10 Million To Establish Next-Generation Animation Studio
- YouTube Testing ‘Achievement Cards’ In Studio Dashboards To Mark Creator Milestones
- Netflix Names Apple, NPR Vet N’Jeri Eaton Its First-Ever Head Of Podcasts