Thanks to YouTube, Super Bowl commercials now enjoy an extended shelf-life beyond the big game.
The video giant has compiled a list of the most-viewed Super Bowl commercials on gameday, with the No. 1 spot going to an Amazon Alexa ad starring Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost.
Other celebrity-studded spots and movie trailers rounded out the top five. At No. 2, Zach Braff and Donald Faison sang a duet for T-Mobile, while the third spot went to Hyundai. In the fourth and fifth positions were the trailers for Universal Pictures’ Jurassic World: Dominion and Jordan Peele’s Nope, respectively.
Subscribe for daily Tubefilter Top Stories
YouTube also shared that ad viewership on living room screens grew 35% over last year. And the most-searched-for commercials during the game on Google yesterday were for the following brands: Budweiser, Michelob Ultra, Doritos, Coinbase, and Chevy.
You can check out YouTube’s full list, which ranked views Feb. 13 from midnight to 10 pm ET, below:
- Amazon — Amazon’s Big Game Commercial: Mind Reader (65.4 million li views)
- T-Mobile – Zach Braff and Donald Faison Sing a Duet for Home Internet (9.8 million total views)
- Hyundai USA – History Of Evolution
- Universal Pictures – Jurassic World: Dominion Official Trailer
- Universal Pictures – Nope Official Trailer