Yahoo launched the series 'Cities Rising: Rebuilding America,' hosted by Katie Couric and sponsored by tax preparation company H&R Block.
- Vimeo Will Fund Five Female-Led Video Projects Through “Share The Screen” Program
Yahoo Launches City-Themed Series Hosted By Katie Couric, Sponsored By H&R Block
Uninterrupted Network, Blue Ribbon Content To Launch Scripted Comedy Series On Verizon’s Go90
Uninterrupted teamed with Warner Bros.’ Blue Ribbon Content studio to develop the scripted comedy series 'Now We’re Talking' for Verizon’s go90 platform.
Netflix Orders Sci-Fi Series ‘Altered Carbon’ Based On Richard Morgan Novel
Netflix has picked up ten episodes of the sci-fi series 'Altered Carbon,' based on the Richard Morgan novel of the same name.
- Nielsen Expands Tracking Of TV Discussion To Facebook
- YouTube Buys Bayhill Office Space For $215 Million
- Devinsupertramp, RocketJump Make Short Films For Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy Video Game
- YouTube Expands Partnership With Sundance For Two New Initiatives
- Ted Sarandos Says NBC Was “Remarkably Inaccurate” About Netflix Ratings
- Univision Purchases 40% Stake In Spoof News Company The Onion
- Netflix Sets February 19 Premiere Date For Documentary Series ‘Cooked’
- ‘Fuller House’ Cast Is Super-Busy In Short New Netflix Teaser Trailer