The franchise 'Love, Diana', which is led by Ukrainian kid YouTube stars Diana and Roma, is coming to Hulu via an original series.
- The D’Amelio family has had a big year. They’ll share it all in season three of their Hulu show.
Children who ‘Love Diana’ can now watch their favorite kid creator on Hulu
A veteran of TikTok, Fullscreen, and Hulu will bring podcast partnerships to Spotify
Bryan Thoensen has worked on creator partnerships at companies like Hulu, Fullscreen, and TikTok. Now, he'll lead Spotify's podcast strategy.
Netflix needed execs to lead its upcoming ad-supported tier. It found them at Snapchat.
Netflix has hired two former Snap execs, Peter Naylor and Jeremi Gorman, to work on its upcoming ad-supported subscription tier.
- Season 2 of Hulu’s ‘The D’Amelio Show’ promises to look “under the surface” of TikTok-famous family
- Jason Kilar is leaving WarnerMedia. What will be the former Hulu CEO’s next move?
- Alisa Bowen Promoted To Disney Streaming’s EVP Of Business Operations
- Nick Tran Pushed Out As TikTok’s Global Head Of Marketing (Report)
- Charli D’Amelio Was 2021’s Top-Earning TikToker With $17.5 Million, According To Forbes
- Hulu Hires New VP Of Comedy And VP Of Drama Originals — Two Newly-Created Roles
- Co-Viewing Startup ‘Scener’ Names Hulu Vet CEO, Adds J.J. Abrams, Sean Rad To Advisory And Investor Group
- Former Amazon Studios, Hulu CFO Elaine Paul Joining Lyft In Same Role