Bryan Thoensen has worked on creator partnerships at companies like Hulu, Fullscreen, and TikTok. Now, he'll lead Spotify's podcast strategy.
- Children who ‘Love Diana’ can now watch their favorite kid creator on Hulu
A veteran of TikTok, Fullscreen, and Hulu will bring podcast partnerships to Spotify
Netflix needed execs to lead its upcoming ad-supported tier. It found them at Snapchat.
Netflix has hired two former Snap execs, Peter Naylor and Jeremi Gorman, to work on its upcoming ad-supported subscription tier.
Season 2 of Hulu’s ‘The D’Amelio Show’ promises to look “under the surface” of TikTok-famous family
On September 28, Charli, Dixie, Heidi, and Marc D'Amelio will return to Hulu for season two of their revealing docuseries 'The D'Amelio Show'.
- Jason Kilar is leaving WarnerMedia. What will be the former Hulu CEO’s next move?
- Alisa Bowen Promoted To Disney Streaming’s EVP Of Business Operations
- Nick Tran Pushed Out As TikTok’s Global Head Of Marketing (Report)
- Charli D’Amelio Was 2021’s Top-Earning TikToker With $17.5 Million, According To Forbes
- Hulu Hires New VP Of Comedy And VP Of Drama Originals — Two Newly-Created Roles
- Co-Viewing Startup ‘Scener’ Names Hulu Vet CEO, Adds J.J. Abrams, Sean Rad To Advisory And Investor Group
- Former Amazon Studios, Hulu CFO Elaine Paul Joining Lyft In Same Role
- Hulu Launches Digital Shop Selling Its Ugly Christmas Sweaters
Subscribe for daily Tubefilter Top Stories