YouTube isn’t the only platform doubling down on interactive ads.
- How SVODs Are Leveraging Facebook And YouTube To Grow Their Audiences
Hulu’s NewFronts Presentation Unveils Interactive Ad Format ‘GatewayGo,’ Nielsen Ad-Targeting Integration
Hulu Becomes Latest HBO Max Launch Partner, Will Upgrade Current HBO Add-Ons For Free
WarnerMedia’s collection of distribution deals for HBO Max has grown by one.
Insights: Grading Video Streaming Services Six Weeks Into The Pandemic
Six weeks into the pandemic lockdown phase of the Streaming Wars, we're starting to see some winners and losers. It may seem early, but it's time to hand out grades to the streaming services after this first round of big tests.
- In 1 Week, ‘Parasite’ Becomes Hulu’s Most-Streamed Foreign-Language Film Ever
- Snapchat Poaches Hulu Ad Vet Peter Naylor To Serve As VP, Americas
- Insights: Frumpy Hulu Sharpens Its Edge With Reorg, Big Sundance Deals
- Hulu CEO Randy Freer Exits Amid Streamer’s Ongoing Integration Into Disney
- Apple TV+ Has Reportedly Amassed A Formidable 33.6 Million Subscribers In The U.S.
- Hulu, Which Reportedly Has Nation’s Most-Subscribed Skinny Bundle, Institutes $10 Price Hike
- Digitas Content Chief Scott Donaton Hops Over To Hulu As Head Of Creative
- Hulu Continues AwesomenessTV Partnership With Alex Lange-Starrer ‘The Unsettling’