The man behind the "bootleg universe" of short films, Adi Shankar, shared the trailer for the second season of his 'Castlevania' Netflix series.
- Netflix Renews ‘Castlevania’ For Season 3, As EP Adi Shankar Teases ‘Zelda’ TV Series
Adi Shankar Shares Trailer For Second Season Of His ‘Castlevania’ Netflix Series
Digital Networks Differ On Responses To YouTube’s New Partner Program Requirements
Fullscreen is reducing the size of its network in response to partner program changes, while fellow network Frederator is not.
Frederator’s Multi-Channel Network Surpasses 1 Billion Monthly Views
The Channel Frederator Network was founded in 2013 and currently comprises over 3,000 YouTube channels including D0MICS, FilmCow, and Jaiden Animations.
- Netflix Re-Ups Frederator’s ‘Castlevania’ For Second Season With Doubled Episode Count
- Frederator’s Parent Company To Launch Canadian Cable Channel Featuring YouTube Content
- Animation Studios Frederator, Rainmaker Merge To Form New Entity
- Frederator Launches Átomo Network To Serve Spanish-Speaking Animation Fans
- Animation Network Frederator Launches New Division For Unscripted Content
- How YOU Can Make BuzzFeed Style Video Content
- Cartoon Hangover To Launch Half-Hour Live Show
- ‘Bee And PuppyCat’ Begins Full Season Of Interdimensional Adventures