YouTube also plans to expand its Self Certification pilot program to more creators before the end of the year, and will roll it out even more widely in 2019.
- 2 Years After ‘Adpocalypse’, AT&T — The World’s Second Largest Advertiser — Returns To YouTube
Susan Wojcicki Says YouTube Update This Quarter Improved Monetization Icon Accuracy By 10%
Cisco Announces YouTube Ad Boycott, Citing Fear Of A “Brand-Tarnishing Experience”
"Sensitive issues in the media do sometimes spread faster than the media platforms' algorithms can update, leading to what can be a brand-tarnishing experience," wrote Cisco CMO Karen Walker.
YouTube CEO To Discuss Brand Safety On Conference Call With 30 Top Advertisers (Report)
The gathering will be held after a CNN report last week found that, one year after the Adpocalypse, ads are still running against videos promoting Nazism, pedophilia, and conspiracy theories.
- YouTube Again Delays Application Process For Revamped Partner Program To End Of June
- P&G Resumes YouTube Spend After 13-Month Boycott — As New Ad Controversy Looms
- 300 Companies Ran Ads On YouTube Channels Promoting Nazism, Pedophilia, Conspiracies (Report)
- YouTube Testing New Upload Flow With Select Creators To Prevent Flip-Flopping Monetization Decisions
- Casey Neistat: Twitch’s Monetization Model Feels “So Much More Fair” Than YouTube’s
- Judge Rules In YouTube’s Favor In Zombie Go Boom’s Adpocalypse Lawsuit
- YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki: “I Think [Facebook] Should Get Back To Baby Pictures”
- Casey Neistat Interviews YouTube Exec Robert Kyncl About Drama Culture, Female Creators, More