Jake Paul has been dropped by legal firm Loeb & Loeb for being difficult to work with and failing to make payment for services.
- YouTube’s Dobre Brothers, With 23 Million Subscribers, To Embark On Another Nationwide Tour
Jake Paul Dropped By Legal Firm In Case Involving Prank That Damaged Man’s Hearing
Team 10’s Justin Roberts Buys ‘Subscribe To PewDiePie’ Billboard In Times Square
Yet another YouTube star has thrown his influence -- as well as a boatload of cash -- behind Felix 'PewDiePie' Kjellberg in his bid to fend off Bollywood production firm T-Series from dethroning him as YouTube’s most-subscribed channel.
After Shane Dawson Collab, Jake Paul To Premiere His Own ‘Uncut’ Docuseries
This Sunday, Paul will drop his own docuseries called Uncut -- a weekly, long-form series that he says marks “a raw look into my day-to-day life...nothing hidden, truths told, unscripted content you’ve never seen before.”
- As Shane Dawson Docuseries Concludes, Jake Paul Teases Team 10 Relaunch With New Members
- Team 10 Ex-COO Nick Crompton Claims Jake Paul’s Pranks Are Fake In Dawson Docuseries
- The First Part Of Shane Dawson’s ‘The Mind Of Jake Paul’ Is Here, And It’s Nuts
- Dancer-Vlogger Tessa Brooks Pacts With Denim Brand YMI On Capsule Collection
- Fans Are Convinced Shane Dawson’s Next Docuseries Will Spotlight The Polarizing Vlogger Jake Paul
- Jake Paul’s Team 10 Involved In Yet Another Lawsuit For Trashing Rental Property
- Tessa Brooks Tapped As First Solo Headliner For Fullscreen’s ‘Girls Night In’ Tour Series
- Jake Paul Says Bringing On New Business Advisers, Dad, Precipitated Team 10 Rift