Snapchat announced its latest Snap Originals slate during Advertising Week today, including Addison Rae Goes Home, which will see TikTok and Netflix star Addison 'Rae' Easterling returning home to Louisiana for the first time since making it big in Hollywood.
- Snap Stock Plummets, As Apple Privacy Changes Dent Ad Revenues
Addison Rae Returns To Louisiana Roots In Upcoming Snap Original
Snapchat Posts Biggest Quarterly Growth In Users, Revenues Than It Has In 4 Years, Evan Spiegel Says
Snapchat shared in its quarterly earnings report that it now counts 293 million daily users -- an increase of 55 million users (or 23%) over Q2 last year.
Snap Doubles Down On Docuseries, Unscripted Originals With New Shows From Kevin Hart, Loren Gray
Snapchat is doubling down on docuseries and unscripted originals, it revealed at its Advertising Week presentation. The platform has now released more than 100 original shows, and says it currently has dozens of new series in development.
- Snap Says It Reaches More 13 To 24-Year-Olds In The U.S. Than Facebook, Instagram, And Messenger Combined
- Snap Taps Rickey Thompson, Denzel Dion For Original Docuseries; Re-Ups With Disney, ViacomCBS, More For ‘Discover’
- Nikita Dragun To Drop ‘Unfiltered’ Snapchat Docuseries Tomorrow (Trailer)
- Snap Dropping Complex-Produced Doc About Incarcerated Rapper Tekashi69 (Trailer)
- Snap Sets Series With Nikita Dragun, Bhad Bhabie, Will Launch New ‘Shows’ Page To The Right Of ‘Discover’
- Bhad Bhabie’s Original Snapchat Series Banks 10 Million Viewers In 24 Hours
- Snapchat Solicits Bhad Bhabie To Garner Buzz For Original Content Slate
- Snapchat Original Content Head Sean Mills Says App “Brings An Audience That Nobody Else Has”