In the latest episode of his podcast Impaulsive, where host Logan Paul sat down with digital svengali John Shahidi -- the co-founder of talent management and production studio Shots -- Paul provided an eye-opening window into his early fortunes as a YouTube star.
- Logan Paul Signs With WME, Leaving Previous Representation At CAA
Logan Paul Says His ‘Maverick’ Merch Brand Made Between $30 And $40 Million In Its First Year
Logan Paul To Celebrate 100th Episode Of ‘Impaulsive’ Podcast, Teases New Music
Controversial YouTube star Logan Paul is celebrating the longevity of his eight-month-old podcast, Impaulsive, which is about to cross 100 episodes.
Logan Paul Says “The Stigma Of Being A YouTuber Is Getting Old” Amid Podcast, Music Ventures
Logan Paul is intent on rebuilding his reputation after controversially vlogging a suicide victim during a trip to Japan earlier this year, though the 23-year-old says that it has been a tricky balance creating compelling content in the wake of his scandal.
- Logan Paul Dives Into Frank Sex Chat In Debut Episode Of ‘Impaulsive’ Podcast
- Logan Paul Says Being Axed From ‘Google Preferred’ In January Has Cost Him $5 Million
- Logan Paul Ceases Daily Vlog To “Exercise His Creativity In Different Ways”
- Logan Paul Launches Twitch Channel, Drawing 190,000 Followers In 24 Hours