NFTs are the hottest thing to hit the world of creators in many years. At least that's what all their fans say amid multi-million-dollar art and music sales. Amid the opportunities come some challenges that may keep the blockchain-based tech from truly going wide.
- Blockchain-Based Creator Organization Rally Raises $57 Million, Plans Eco-Friendly NFT Platform
Insights: Will NFTs Help Creators Make More Money, Or Just Trap Them In Another Bubble?
Logan Paul Sells $5 Million Worth Of NFTs Ahead Of His Pokémon Box Break
In what marks something of a fresh foray for digital creator business endeavors, Logan Paul is diving headfirst into the cryptocurrency space with the launch of his very own non-fungible tokens, or NFTs.
Crypto Company ‘Ripple’ Files Suit Against YouTube For Failing To Quell Giveaway Scams
Ripple, a cryptocurrency company that enables banks, payment providers, and other entities to send money globally using blockchain technology, has filed suit against YouTube.
- YouTube Says It Made “Wrong Call” In Removal Of Hundreds Of Cryptocurrency Videos
- After SEC Approval, YouNow Integrates ‘Props’ Crypto Tokens Into Livestreaming Ecosystem
- YouNow Launches Second Crypto-Based App, A Streaming Quiz Game Called ‘WTF’
- YouTube, Whose Users Promoted Fraudulent Cryptocurrency Bitconnect, Is Added As Defendant In Lawsuit
- YouTuber Crypto Crow To Host Bitcoin-Funded TV Show About Cryptocurrencies
- Poland’s Central Bank Paid Popular YouTubers To Create Anti-Cryptocurrency Videos
- A Video Platform That Wants To Be YouTube For Cryptocurrency Users Has Raised $20 Million
- YouTube Blocks Computer-Draining Ads That Secretly Mine Cryptocurrency