The feed, called New To You, is different from YouTube’s Explore page because it’s personalized to each user, and suggests content they haven’t seen before, but will likely be interested in based on their activity.
- YouTube Testing ‘Achievement Cards’ In Studio Dashboards To Mark Creator Milestones
YouTube Rolls Out Personalized Video Recommendation Feed ‘New To You’
YouTube Is Letting Some Creators Set Custom Rules For Their Channel’s Comment Sections
As part of a test (meaning the feature may or may not be implemented more widely in the future), YouTube is giving a small number of creators “the ability to define up to three Channel Guidelines for comments,” Conor, a member of YouTube’s monetization team, said in a July 1 Creator Insider upload.
YouTube Will Now Furnish Analytics For Creators’ Non-Video ‘Community’ Posts
YouTube has announced three updates to Community posts, a tool enabling creators to stay in touch with viewers outside of traditional video uploads, including polls, GIFs, text posts, and images.
- YouTube ‘Shorts’ Is Rolling Out To All Creators In The U.S., Will Replace ‘Explore’ Tab On App Homescreen
- YouTube Releases Self-Certification Guide Specifically For Gaming Creators
- YouTube Will Let Viewers Share Custom Short Videos Cut From Creators’ Uploads And Livestreams
- YouTube Issues Significantly Expanded Guide To Self-Certification, Asks For Creator Feedback
- YouTube Adds Safety Feature Targeting Comments With External Links
- YouTube Introduces New Icon For TikTok-Like ‘Shorts’ Tool, Shares Discovery Tips For Creators
- YouTube Will Let Creators Edit Start And End Times For Copyright Claim Timestamps
- YouTube Will Let Creators Prevent Channel Editors From Seeing Revenue Data
Subscribe for daily Tubefilter Top Stories
- YouTube TV adds split-screen feature just in time for March Madness
- Top 100 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • February 2023
- The Spy Ninjas theme park will turn a beloved YouTube franchise into a real-life video game
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 03/12/2023
- TikTok’s 18-and-up videos have arrived. Don’t get the wrong idea about what that means.