In its latest Creator Insider video, the platform revealed it’s testing a feature called Collections that will let users sort the creators and channels they’re subscribed to into specific categories.
- YouTube Experiments With Letting Viewers Customize Their ‘Super Thanks’ Messages
YouTube’s Latest Test Feature Attempts To Organize The Subscriptions Feed
YouTube’s Latest Experimental Feature Shows Creators What Their Viewers Are Searching For
Called Search Insights, the feature is a proposed add-on to YouTube Studio that would “give creators the opportunity to see parts of what’s been searched in the last 28 days,” YouTube product lead Alina Verbenchuk says in the platform’s latest Creator Insider video.
- YouTube Testing ‘Achievement Cards’ In Studio Dashboards To Mark Creator Milestones
- YouTube Rolls Out Personalized Video Recommendation Feed ‘New To You’
- YouTube Is Letting Some Creators Set Custom Rules For Their Channel’s Comment Sections
- YouTube Will Now Furnish Analytics For Creators’ Non-Video ‘Community’ Posts
- YouTube ‘Shorts’ Is Rolling Out To All Creators In The U.S., Will Replace ‘Explore’ Tab On App Homescreen
- YouTube Releases Self-Certification Guide Specifically For Gaming Creators
- YouTube Will Let Viewers Share Custom Short Videos Cut From Creators’ Uploads And Livestreams
- YouTube Issues Significantly Expanded Guide To Self-Certification, Asks For Creator Feedback