Defy Media-owned Smosh is planning to rebrand its secondary channel into Smosh Pit this summer among a full suite of changes.
- Crackle Greenlights Series Starring Smosh’s Ian Hecox, Dramas From 50 Cent
Smosh To Rename Secondary Channel, Add Cast Members, Bring Back Competition Series
Early Smosh Architect Barry Blumberg To Depart Defy Media
Prior to his role at Defy, Blumberg was the president of Smosh, which he co-founded in 2006 alongside YouTube stars Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla.
Actor Shayne Topp, Known For Smosh Roles, Appears On ABC Sitcom ‘The Goldbergs’
Shayne Topp, who is known for appearing in more than 50 Smosh videos, has a recurring role on the ABC sitcom 'The Goldbergs.'
- Feature Film ‘Ghostmates,’ Starring Smosh, Arrives On YouTube Red
- Here’s The Trailer For ‘Ghostmates,’ The New Movie From YouTube Stars Smosh
- Smosh Taps Co-Star T-Pain For Upcoming YouTube Red Feature ‘Ghostmates’
- Smosh Channel Asks What-If Questions (Starting With A Few About Trump) In New Web Series
- Smosh Leads Defy Media’s Programming Push With “Smoshtober” Initiative
- Smosh Owner Defy Media Raises $70 Million To Accelerate Original Programming
- Smosh’s First ‘Live!’ Sketch Show Clocks 58,000 Concurrent Views, 15-Minute Average Watch Time
- Smosh, Mamrie Hart, And Flula Borg Share Influencer Insights On Netflix’s ‘Chelsea’