Anthony Padilla is departing from the Smosh brand, which he co-founded with Ian Hecox, to create videos for his personal channel.
- Smosh Announces Slate Of Seven Shows For Rebranded Smosh Pit Channel (Exclusive)
YouTube Star Anthony Padilla Is Leaving Smosh
Defy Media Unveils Scripted Smosh Series, ScreenJunkies Documentary At NewFronts
All told, Defy counts 75 weekly and bi-weekly programs -- 35 of which launched last year, and each of which is produced in-house.
Crackle Greenlights Series Starring Smosh’s Ian Hecox, Dramas From 50 Cent
Hecox’s show, called 'This Week' On and debuting in May, will appear on a newly-launched Crackle vertical called Spotlight, the company said at its Upfront.
- Smosh To Rename Secondary Channel, Add Cast Members, Bring Back Competition Series
- Early Smosh Architect Barry Blumberg To Depart Defy Media
- Actor Shayne Topp, Known For Smosh Roles, Appears On ABC Sitcom ‘The Goldbergs’
- Feature Film ‘Ghostmates,’ Starring Smosh, Arrives On YouTube Red
- Here’s The Trailer For ‘Ghostmates,’ The New Movie From YouTube Stars Smosh
- Smosh Taps Co-Star T-Pain For Upcoming YouTube Red Feature ‘Ghostmates’
- Smosh Channel Asks What-If Questions (Starting With A Few About Trump) In New Web Series
- Smosh Leads Defy Media’s Programming Push With “Smoshtober” Initiative
Subscribe for daily Tubefilter Top Stories