In new episodes of Fandango's 'I Love Movies' web series, fashion industry professionals selected by the InStyle magazine discuss their favorite films.
- Fandango To Launch On-Demand Film And Television Platform Called FandangoNOW
Fandango, InStyle’s Web Series On Fashionable Films Arrives
Fandango, InStyle To Launch Web Series Examining The Fashion Of Famous Movies
Isaac Mizrahi and other fashion notables will discuss their favorite films in a special InStyle edition of Fandango's 'I Love Movies' web series.
Fandango To Launch Brand Personality Series Starring Kenan Thompson
Fandango has created the fictional character Miles Mouvay, portrayed by Kenan Thompson, and will develop original videos and commercials featuring Mouvay.
- Fandango Debuts Updated Video App To Host Trailers, Original Content
- Movieclips Takes Residence At YouTube Space LA For A ‘Movie3Some’
- Fandango Debuts New ‘Movieclips Mini Movies’ Series Featuring ‘Minions’ Characters
- Dwight Howard Leads Off Fandango’s ‘I Love Movies’ Web Series
- Fandango To Ring In Summer Movie Season With ‘I Love Movies’ Web Series
- Vine Star Marcus Johns Hangs With Clint Eastwood, J.K. Simmons, Others At Oscars
- Fandango To Bring Its Video Library To Hulu
- Fandango Offers Walk-On Role To Horror Fans On Instagram