The Westboro Baptist Church, an anti-LGBTQ+ hate group, accidentally promoted gay YouTube creator Elijah Daniel's new album, "God Hates Lil Phag," on Twitter, thinking it was homophobic. Now, the hate group plans to protest Daniel's upcoming tour.
- AR Headset For Creators, Magic Leap One, Goes On Sale Today For $2,295
Anti-LGBTQ+ Hate Group Westboro Baptist Church Accidentally Promotes Elijah Daniel’s Album
Snapchat Made $262 Million During Q2 But Lost 3 Million Daily Active Users
Snapchat's earning release took place yesterday, during which CEO Evan Spiegel blamed lower user numbers on the failed redesign. However, the company exceeded analysts' earnings expectations.
CBS Announces Plans For 24/7 Streaming Local News Services, Launching First In New York
CBS has announced plans to launch a portfolio of ad-supported, 24-hour streaming news services. Called CBSN Local, it will first go live in the New York City area in the last quarter of 2018.
- Snapchat’s Latest Lenses Are Speech-Activated With Words Like “Love” And “Wow”
- DramaFever Brings A Month-Long K-Drama Marathon To Twitch
- Spotify Debuts ‘Archie’ Motion Comic Amid Pivot To Audio-Visual Content
- Facebook And Instagram Add Tools To Help Users Not Get Addicted To Facebook And Instagram
- Watch Troye Sivan In The First Trailer For His Upcoming Feature ‘Boy Erased’
- Connor Franta Ventured Behind The Camera To Photograph Stars At Beautycon LA
- Tickets For The First-Ever VidCon London Are On Sale Now
- Actor Nathan Fillion Just Created A YouTube Fan Film Of Video Game ‘Uncharted’