Spring has inked a deal with YouTuber Moriah Elizabeth to become her exclusive merch partner. Spring, formerly known as Teespring, says it paid an eight-figure sum to work with the creator, who is best known for customizing squishy toys and other artistically-inclined DIYs.
- WME Signs NFT Upstart Pixel Vault, Best Known For ‘Punks Comic’ Project
Spring Signs First-Of-Its-Kind, Eight-Figure Merch Pact With YouTuber Moriah Elizabeth
Bored Ape Yacht Club’s ‘Jenkins The Valet’ Signs With CAA As Entertainment Industry Sees Value In NFTs
Yet another non-fungible token (NFT) project has been signed by a major Hollywood talent agency to translate the crypto collectibles into more traditional entertainment formats.
CryptoPunks, Meebits, And Autoglyphs Get Hollywood Representation. UTA Looks To Take Them To The Masses.
Talent agency UTA has signed three seminal and immensely valuable NFT collections that were established by the creative technology firm Larva Labs.
- Logan Paul Signs With WME, Leaving Previous Representation At CAA
- Horror YouTuber Colby Brock Teams With Influencer Record Label ‘Heard Well’ For First NFT Launch
- Instagram Head Adam Mosseri Eyeing New Monetization Tools, Including Subscriptions, NFT Marketplace, Creator Fund
- ‘Charlie Bit My Finger’ Viral Video To Be Deleted From YouTube Following $761,000 NFT Sale
- Triller Launches NFT Marketplace, Jake Paul-Themed Token Sale Ahead Of Boxing Bout
- Insights: Will NFTs Help Creators Make More Money, Or Just Trap Them In Another Bubble?
- YouTube Collective ‘The Boys’ Sells Roughly $12,000 Worth Of Feet Photo NFTs