Digital studio Portal A, known for its branded content productions, is doubling down on its efforts in the originals space in partnership with Pearl Street Films -- the nine-year-old TV and film studio co-founded by Ben Affleck and Matt Damon.
- Portal A is dedicating a “Moonshots” fund to finance creators’ indie projects
Portal A Pacts With Ben Affleck And Matt Damon’s Pearl Street Films On Alien Invasion Series
Portal A Ups 4 Key Female Execs To Partner Status, With Equity Stakes
Early digital studio Portal A, which has made a name for itself in both branded and original content, has upped four longtime female employees to partner status, and will bestow them with equity stakes in the company.
Joe Biden Taps Portal A For #ImVotingFor Influencer Campaign On Instagram, Twitter
Portal A, a digital studio noted for its work with YouTube, its original productions, and a portfolio of high-profile branded content ventures, has been tapped by Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden for a social media campaign dubbed #ImVotingFor.
- The Drive-Thru Creator Problem: How Low-Quality Content Is Hurting Brands (And Creators)
- Adam Rippon Nabs Ketel One Sponsorship For Second Season Of YouTube Series ‘Break The Ice’
- Portal A Brings In Branded Content Veteran Todd Barrish As Head Of Revenue And Growth
- Glad Challenges YouTube Vet Grace Helbig To Create An Instagram-Worthy Dish While Offroading
- Adam Rippon Teaches Lilly Singh The Ways Of Butt-Wiggling In YouTube Series ‘Break The Ice’
- Alexis G. Zall Will Go To Frightening Lengths For Followers In Portal A’s ‘Maybe Today Satan’
- Content Studio Portal A Sees Partnership With, Investment From Jimmy Kimmel-Backed Wheelhouse Entertainment
- Portal A Unveils New ‘Moonshots’ Pilot Program, Slates Originals With Mike Diva And Alexis G. Zall
Subscribe for daily Tubefilter Top Stories
- YouTube TV adds split-screen feature just in time for March Madness
- Top 100 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • February 2023
- The Spy Ninjas theme park will turn a beloved YouTube franchise into a real-life video game
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 03/12/2023
- TikTok’s 18-and-up videos have arrived. Don’t get the wrong idea about what that means.