Early digital studio Portal A, which has made a name for itself in both branded and original content, has upped four longtime female employees to partner status, and will bestow them with equity stakes in the company.
- Portal A Pacts With Ben Affleck And Matt Damon’s Pearl Street Films On Alien Invasion Series
Portal A Ups 4 Key Female Execs To Partner Status, With Equity Stakes
Joe Biden Taps Portal A For #ImVotingFor Influencer Campaign On Instagram, Twitter
Portal A, a digital studio noted for its work with YouTube, its original productions, and a portfolio of high-profile branded content ventures, has been tapped by Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden for a social media campaign dubbed #ImVotingFor.
The Drive-Thru Creator Problem: How Low-Quality Content Is Hurting Brands (And Creators)
Recently, we’ve seen a troubling trend in our space: pumping out branded content as quickly as possible is being prioritized over quality, thoughtful brand integration, and deep strategic thinking. This approach is being advanced by a breed of influencer platforms that bring a minimum viable product to the market and act as intermediaries between brands and creators, flooding the space with low-quality brand integrations.
- Adam Rippon Nabs Ketel One Sponsorship For Second Season Of YouTube Series ‘Break The Ice’
- Portal A Brings In Branded Content Veteran Todd Barrish As Head Of Revenue And Growth
- Glad Challenges YouTube Vet Grace Helbig To Create An Instagram-Worthy Dish While Offroading
- Adam Rippon Teaches Lilly Singh The Ways Of Butt-Wiggling In YouTube Series ‘Break The Ice’
- Alexis G. Zall Will Go To Frightening Lengths For Followers In Portal A’s ‘Maybe Today Satan’
- Content Studio Portal A Sees Partnership With, Investment From Jimmy Kimmel-Backed Wheelhouse Entertainment
- Portal A Unveils New ‘Moonshots’ Pilot Program, Slates Originals With Mike Diva And Alexis G. Zall