The coronavirus pandemic spreading across the globe has upended life -- both personally and professionally -- for just about everyone, and that includes creators working in the influencer marketing ecosystem.
Eleanor Dowling Semeraro
- Influencers Are Using Instagram To Bring Comfort Food, New Recipes To Stay-At-Home Masses
With Billions of Interactions Around COVID-19, Influencers Are Harnessing Their Platforms For Good
Despite Some Naysayers, Influencer Marketing Set For Big Growth In 2020
A new report from Influencer Marketing Hub and CreatorIQ says the influencer marketing industry is set to grow to approximately $9.7 billion in 2020.
Tentpole Events Boost Celebs’ Engagement On Social
Tentpole events like the Oscars and Super Bowl aren't just a boon for networks looking for live viewers—they can help celebrities achieve above-average engagement rates on social media as well.
- Which Celebrities’ Super Bowl Teasers Are Scoring The Most Engagement?
- Healthy-Living Influencers Harness Social Video To Help Viewers Kick Off 2020
- For Beauty Influencer Campaigns, YouTube Delivers
- Instagram Campaign Use Grows — But What Could The Removal Of Likes Mean For Creators?
- How Ipsy And Warby Parker Are Harnessing The Engagement Power Of Micro Influencers For Social Video
- Is A.I. The Next Step For Influencer Marketing? Meet Lil Miquela.
- Subnation’s ‘LVL UP’ Highlights Explosion Of Premium Content For Esports
- Social Video Strategy Spotlight: How Netflix, Amazon, And Hulu Take Different Approaches To Hyping New Shows
Subscribe for daily Tubefilter Top Stories