Nearly a year after officially stepping back from their royal duties, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have returned to the public eye--on their terms--with two high-profile moments.
Eleanor Dowling Semeraro
- Brands, Streaming Platforms Join Earth Day Action With Social Video
Meghan And Harry’s Oprah Interview Sparked A Massive Social Video Phenomenon
Yoga With Adriene’s 30-Day Journey Sparks Explosive Growth For Channel
Last year, we did a spotlight on how healthy-living influencers are using social video to connect with audiences. Today, we’re diving deeper on one specific creator: Adriene Mishler, the star of Yoga With Adriene. Her YouTube channel has steadily gained popularity since its inception in 2012, and has seen even more explosive growth over the last year--perhaps not surprising given that, in these COVID times, no one wants to go to a stuffy yoga studio with a bunch of strangers.
The Gaming Industry Generated 2 Million Sponsored Posts From 400,000 Creators This Year, Report Finds
As esports continues to explode, drawing ever-larger audiences, brands are increasingly leaning into activations with gaming influencers. But which ones are having the most success when it comes to generating engagement and influence from sponsored content?
- Sponsored Influencer Posts for Black Friday/Cyber Monday Grew By 46.6% This Year
- Huda Beauty Increased Its Share of Influence for Sponsored Content in October
- Huda Beauty Is Dominating The Makeup Industry’s Share Of Sponsored Content
- How AMC Used Social Video To Keep ‘The Walking Dead’ Fans Living This Summer
- As Esports Go Mainstream, Some Important Lessons for Brands
- How SVODs Are Leveraging Facebook And YouTube To Grow Their Audiences
- How Social Media Usage Of Popular DIY Hashtags Has Changed
- How Ad Council, Collectively, And Digital Brand Architects Are Evaluating Social Good Campaigns During COVID-19