Facebook is poised to file a giant antitrust lawsuit against Apple over its App Store practices. But this heavyweight fight is also about the future of computing.
- Insights: Can Paramount+ Help ViacomCBS Catch Up In Expensive Streaming Race?
Insights: Apple And Facebook Are Fighting For The Future As Much As For Now
Insights: Clubhouse, Tech’s Newest Unicorn, Prepares To Open Doors Wide—And Old Timers Are Worried
Clubhouse, the social audio upstart site, became a "unicorn" in 10 months. Now it's getting ready to open the doors wide. Existing users are worried about what's next.
Insights: The Donald’s Digital Death Penalty—Deplatforming, Politics, And The Future Of Social Media
So now we know what "deplatforming" sounds like: crickets. Very quiet crickets.
- Insights: Goliath Beater Roku Rockets Into ‘The Streaming Decade’
- Insights: Which Video Streaming Services Made The Grade In Transformative 2020?
- Insights: After 2020’s Crucial Role In Our Lives, Social Media Will Face A Far More Critical 2021
- Insights: Breakup Lawsuit Will Transform Facebook, Regardless Of Its Eventual Outcome
- Insights: Will Jason Kilar’s WarnerMedia Be The Vessel For Hollywood’s Streaming Transformation?
- Insights: Wonder What’s Ahead For Film? Watch What WarnerMedia Does
- Insights: Social Media In The Post-Trump Era Headed To Splitsville
- Insights: Social Media Platforms’ Election-Protection Plans A Start, But Not Nearly Enough Change For Long-Term