We’ve got a first look at Snapchat’s brand new Action Royale series, a Portal A-produced original starring Kim Coates (of Sons of Anarchy fame) alongside newcomers Haleigh Hekking and Nicholas Hamilton.
- YouTube To Stop Making Year-End ‘Rewind’ Videos (Exclusive)
Snapchat, Portal A Unveil Original Series About Esports Gambling Ring (Trailer)
Portal A Pacts With Ben Affleck And Matt Damon’s Pearl Street Films On Alien Invasion Series
Digital studio Portal A, known for its branded content productions, is doubling down on its efforts in the originals space in partnership with Pearl Street Films -- the nine-year-old TV and film studio co-founded by Ben Affleck and Matt Damon.
Google Play Taps The Try Guys For Portal A-Produced ‘Pokémon Go’ Campaign
Google Play has tapped YouTube creator quartet The Try Guys for a choose-your-own-adventure-style brand campaign that has racked up 1.3 million views in the first 24 hours since its launch.
- Portal A Ups 4 Key Female Execs To Partner Status, With Equity Stakes
- Joe Biden Taps Portal A For #ImVotingFor Influencer Campaign On Instagram, Twitter
- The Drive-Thru Creator Problem: How Low-Quality Content Is Hurting Brands (And Creators)
- Adam Rippon Nabs Ketel One Sponsorship For Second Season Of YouTube Series ‘Break The Ice’
- Portal A Brings In Branded Content Veteran Todd Barrish As Head Of Revenue And Growth
- Odell Beckham Jr. Forms Content Company To Launch His Own YouTube Channel
- Glad Challenges YouTube Vet Grace Helbig To Create An Instagram-Worthy Dish While Offroading
- Adam Rippon Teaches Lilly Singh The Ways Of Butt-Wiggling In YouTube Series ‘Break The Ice’