IAB will bring the NewFronts back to New York on May 2 and it will launch its latest podcast upfronts, hosted by Franchesca Ramsey.
- With its ‘Bridgerton’ and ‘Top Gun’ events, YouTube is courting the TV and film industries
Here are the schedules for the 2022 NewFronts and Podcast Upfront
Insights: NewFronts Companies Pitched Big Screens And Brand Safety, Until TikTok Came Along
Brand safety and big screens were the talk of media companies pitching advertisers at NewFronts 2021. Then TikTok started.
- BuzzFeed Appoints Litty Samuel Executive Director Of Editorial Video
- Ellen Digital Ventures Unveils 3 Fan-Focused Content Verticals During NewFronts Outing
- TikTok Urges Brands To Participate In Creator Community, Vows Its Popularity Will Persist Post-Pandemic
- Twitter Unveils Bevy Of Branded Content Deals With Billboard, Genius, Refinery29, Tastemade
- Snapchat Lines Up Originals Featuring Charli And Dixie D’Amelio, Megan Thee Stallion, Manny MUA
- BuzzFeed, Absent From NewFronts Since 2016, Returns To Tout Business Diversity, ‘Lighthouse’ Ad Product
- Snapchat’s New ‘Creator Marketplace’ Will Pair Marketers With Creators To Collaborate On Ads
- Conde Nast Clocks 62 Million YouTube Subscribers, Unveils New Shoppable Ad Product
Subscribe for daily Tubefilter Top Stories
- TikTok’s 18-and-up videos have arrived. Don’t get the wrong idea about what that means.
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 06/04/2023
- Daryl-Ann Denner, an entrepreneur with an eye for social media, signs with A3 Artists Agency (Exclusive)
- 86% of creators believe AI has a positive effect on creativity. ChatGPT offered its own opinions.
- True crime YouTuber Kendall Rae and her husband Josh Thomas have signed with Night