Only creators with at least 100,000 followers will be eligible to earn revenue off ads run on their content.
- Twitter’s NewFronts presentation pitches it as “the second screen and the first scroll”
TikTok is finally splitting ad revenue with (some) creators
Snapchat unveils Simone Biles Original, Cameo partnership, and new inclusivity pledge
Snapchat currently has more than 600 million monthly active users, and 332 million daily active users.
Amazon’s freshly rebranded Freevee unveils growing slate of streaming originals
Amazon said it would amp Freevee’s content production by 70% in 2022.
- With its ‘Bridgerton’ and ‘Top Gun’ events, YouTube is courting the TV and film industries
- Here are the schedules for the 2022 NewFronts and Podcast Upfront
- YouTube wants TV ad dollars. So it’s going to the Upfronts.
- Insights: NewFronts Companies Pitched Big Screens And Brand Safety, Until TikTok Came Along
- BuzzFeed Appoints Litty Samuel Executive Director Of Editorial Video
- Ellen Digital Ventures Unveils 3 Fan-Focused Content Verticals During NewFronts Outing
- TikTok Urges Brands To Participate In Creator Community, Vows Its Popularity Will Persist Post-Pandemic
- Twitter Unveils Bevy Of Branded Content Deals With Billboard, Genius, Refinery29, Tastemade