Throughout its whole NewFronts presentation, “premium content” was the name of Twitter’s game.
- Netflix will have a chance to promote its ad-supported tier at this year’s upfronts
Twitter’s NewFronts presentation pitches it as “the second screen and the first scroll”
TikTok is finally splitting ad revenue with (some) creators
Only creators with at least 100,000 followers will be eligible to earn revenue off ads run on their content.
Snapchat unveils Simone Biles Original, Cameo partnership, and new inclusivity pledge
Snapchat currently has more than 600 million monthly active users, and 332 million daily active users.
- Amazon’s freshly rebranded Freevee unveils growing slate of streaming originals
- With its ‘Bridgerton’ and ‘Top Gun’ events, YouTube is courting the TV and film industries
- Here are the schedules for the 2022 NewFronts and Podcast Upfront
- YouTube wants TV ad dollars. So it’s going to the Upfronts.
- Insights: NewFronts Companies Pitched Big Screens And Brand Safety, Until TikTok Came Along
- BuzzFeed Appoints Litty Samuel Executive Director Of Editorial Video
- Ellen Digital Ventures Unveils 3 Fan-Focused Content Verticals During NewFronts Outing
- TikTok Urges Brands To Participate In Creator Community, Vows Its Popularity Will Persist Post-Pandemic
Subscribe for daily Tubefilter Top Stories
- Top 100 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • February 2023
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 03/19/2023
- YouTube TV adds split-screen feature just in time for March Madness
- Top 50 Most Viewed YouTube Channels Worldwide • Week Of 03/19/2023
- Eight finance YouTubers named in $1 billion lawsuit over FTX promotion