The publishing giant, which returned to the NewFronts for the first time since 2016, has tapped Litty Samuel -- Meredith’s former director of video development -- to serve as its new executive director of editorial video
- Insights: NewFronts Companies Pitched Big Screens And Brand Safety, Until TikTok Came Along
BuzzFeed Appoints Litty Samuel Executive Director Of Editorial Video
Ellen Digital Ventures Unveils 3 Fan-Focused Content Verticals During NewFronts Outing
Ellen Digital Ventures (EDV), the digital outpost founded by beleaguered talk show host Ellen DeGeneres, has announced a trio of overarching fan-focused content verticals at its NewFronts outing his year.
TikTok Urges Brands To Participate In Creator Community, Vows Its Popularity Will Persist Post-Pandemic
At its second-ever NewFronts presentation, hosted by musician-influencer Tai Verdes, TikTok reiterated its stance as one of the online video sector’s key drivers of culture, and touted the catalytic impact it's had on modern retail.
- Twitter Unveils Bevy Of Branded Content Deals With Billboard, Genius, Refinery29, Tastemade
- Snapchat Lines Up Originals Featuring Charli And Dixie D’Amelio, Megan Thee Stallion, Manny MUA
- BuzzFeed, Absent From NewFronts Since 2016, Returns To Tout Business Diversity, ‘Lighthouse’ Ad Product
- Snapchat’s New ‘Creator Marketplace’ Will Pair Marketers With Creators To Collaborate On Ads
- Conde Nast Clocks 62 Million YouTube Subscribers, Unveils New Shoppable Ad Product
- YouTube Viewers Now Watch More Than 1 Billion Hours Of Content Each Day
- YouTube Sets Original Docuseries With Will Smith, Alicia Keys, Migos At ‘Brandcast Delivered’
- Roku Unveils First Original Programming Slate Featuring Quibi, ‘This Old House’