Lilly Singh is getting back to her bread and butter -- plotting weekly comedy sketch uploads on her YouTube channel beginning Thursday and lasting through Christmas.
- Climbing The Charts: NBC Sports Adds Nearly 300 Million Minutes Watched On YouTube, Facebook During Olympics
Lilly Singh Returning To YouTube Channel With Weekly Uploads After Wrapping Late-Night Show
Insights: AMC-Universal Deal Resets Movie Business For Streaming Future
A Universal-AMC deal to sell movies for home viewing just 17 days after they arrive in theaters is a Very Big Deal for all of Hollywood. And it might just be a first step.
HBO Max, Peacock Already Losing Major Launch Titles Like ‘Harry Potter,’ ‘The Matrix’ Trilogy (Report)
When Disney launched its own streaming service last November, one of its goals was clear: It wanted to gather all its many IP gems and jewels close and nest on them like a hoarding dragon.
- NBCUniversal’s Peacock Debuts With 13,000 Hours Of Free Content
- Insights: AMC Trolls Universal As Budding War Escalates Between Theaters And Studios
- Walmart To Sell Video Rental And Streaming Service Vudu To NBCUniversal-Owned Fandango
- NBCUniversal Has Sold Its $500 Million Stake In Snap, But Will Continue On As Content Partner
- Fox Looking To Acquire Tubi For Reported $500 Million, As NBCUniversal Sets Sights On Vudu
- Insights: Will Peacock’s Throwback Approach Take Flight For Comcast?
- NBCUniversal’s Streaming Service Peacock Will Reboot ‘Battlestar Galactica’ And Revive ‘Saved By The Bell’
- NBCUniversal Streaming Service To Launch In April 2020, Will Feature ‘The Office’ And Original Content From Sky Studios