Snapchat has launched a new program within its Discover section dedicated to educating users about data security. The digital literacy program, dubbed Safety Snapshot, will seek to help young users understand the risks associated with perusing the web, Axios reports.
- Snapchat Posts Biggest Quarterly Growth In Users, Revenues Than It Has In 4 Years, Evan Spiegel Says
Snapchat Launches ‘Safety Snapshot’ Program To Educate Users On Data Security
Ryan Reynolds To Premiere Snapchat Series Alongside Will Smith’s Westbrook Media
After nabbing his own Snapchat series in quarantine, Will From Home, Will Smith’s production company Westbrook Media is pacting with actor Ryan Reynolds for its third Snap Original.
In A First, TikTok Lifts Veil On Inner-Workings Of #ForYou Page Algorithm
For the first time, TikTok is providing a glimpse under the hood of its #ForYou page algorithm -- how it delivers the videos that greet viewers upon opening the app, which serves as a critical creator and content discovery tool.
- Snapchat’s Latest Influencer Overture Lets Creators Helm Their Own Sticker Packs
- Snapchat To Act As Matchmaker For Creators And Advertisers Via ‘Storytellers’ Initiative
- Snapchat To Place Renewed Emphasis On Creator Community, Unveils Second Series With Patrick Starrr
- Snapchat’s Stock Tumbles As Company Confirms It’s Testing Yet Another Redesign
- Snapchat To Roll Out Tweaks After Scathing Response To Redesign
- Snap Lays Off Two Dozen Staffers — Predominantly Within Its Content Division
- Snapchat Reportedly Weighing Integration Of 3-Second Skippable Pre-Roll Ads
- Condé Nast Bets Big On Snapchat With Discover Channels For ‘GQ’, ‘Wired’, ‘Self’